Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I always tell people who is the crazy person the local street preacher who stands on the corner talking to GOD or the guy who believes in a higher power, still makes fun of him, does not pay attention to the incoming traffic, gets killed, and then realizes when the lights go out for good, he was wrong all along. Who was the crazy person?

Last edited:
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I always tell people who is the crazy person the local street preacher who stands on the corner talking to GOD or the guy who believes in a higher power, still makes fun of him, does not pay attention to the incoming traffic, gets killed, and then realizes when the lights go out for good, he was wrong all along. Who was the crazy person?
1jhzeo.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Why not both?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Do you now understand the YT video on The Killing Joke ending? Do you want me to explain it to you?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Let me see if I can relate the ending to Pantheon.

Both inmates in many ways were both crazy because they lived in an insane asylum, right?

It was crazy for them to escape right? When they were much safer in their current position away from danger.
One person escaped to freedom while his friend got left behind.

It was crazy that he went back to save his friend, right? When he was already free. So why risk it?
It was crazy to think a beam of light would be sturdy enough for him to walk across.
It was crazy to think his friend would try to kill him by turning off the beam of light after he went back to save him when freedom was in his grasp.

Freedom is just another word for something you can lose like your life.
Don't get involved unless it is something you are willing to lose unless you are crazy.
So, stay at home and be safe.
Don't get involved unless you have to.

If everyone did what they were supposed to do, then there would be no problems in the world today.

• 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Both inmates in many ways were both crazy because they lived in an insane asylum, right?

It was crazy for them to escape right? When they were much safer in their current position away from danger.

It was crazy that he went back to save his friend, right? When he was already free. So why risk it?
It was crazy to think a beam of light would be sturdy enough for him to walk across.
It was crazy to think his friend would try to kill him by turning off the beam of light after he went back to save him when freedom was in his grasp.

Don't get involved unless it is something you are willing to lose unless you are crazy.

If everyone did what they were supposed to do, then there would be no problems in the world today.

I just wanted to see gifs of people falling.

I had no idea this was a life or death matter.

Ps where's the podcast? Me and 200,000 of my closest friends are eagerly awaiting

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Ok foler

A291BE4B-D12E-42F4-ABA0-8298460512F4.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I still don't get the Fowler reference. But then again, I was never a member of FOH, Just Freelance.

I know a lot of you are saying what the fuck is this guy talking about here. Outside EQ, I leave a pretty simple life and this woman who I have known for a while has continually caused me problems over the years. It first started when I started playing in early EQ. I don't have a criminal record, nor do I do drugs or drink, and finally don't have any episodes of mental breakdowns. I am sure it will spill over to Pantheon when the game becomes live. If I was a better player, people would not have given a shit. Of course, she will admit she has nothing to do with it and call me crazy. I just wish to be left alone. I know a lot of you think this is fun entertainment while we wait for Pantheon, but this is a serious issue here. A lot of this bullshit happened without me noticing her actions. She hides in the shadows and now that the light of the situation has come out in the open. I am going to get my family involved. I apologize to this community for dragging you into this mess.

She has continued to spam my family and friends and even tried on several occasions tried to get me banned. SOE was told to back away from this situation in the past. She has tried to lock me out of my social media and even tried to plant evidence in my possession. Love makes people do crazy things.

There is a new stream coming up soon and it will be interesting to see the new progress. I heard they added a few more trees and some more rocks to the scenery of Terminus.

Does anyone on the list have any professional experience with Linked or are they all fiver artists doing work for hire?

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
I still don't get the Fowler reference. But then again, I was never a member of FOH, Just Freelance.

I know a lot of you are saying what the fuck is this guy talking about here. Outside EQ, I leave a pretty simple life and this woman who I have known for a while has continually caused me problems over the years. It first started when I started playing in early EQ. I don't have a criminal record, nor do I do drugs or drink, and finally don't have any episodes of mental breakdowns. I am sure it will spill over to Pantheon when the game becomes live. If I was a better player, people would not have given a shit. Of course, she will admit she has nothing to do with it and call me crazy. I just wish to be left alone. I know a lot of you think this is fun entertainment while we wait for Pantheon, but this is a serious issue here. A lot of this bullshit happened without me noticing her actions. She hides in the shadows and now that the light of the situation has come out in the open. I am going to get my family involved. I apologize to this community for dragging you into this mess.

She has continued to spam my family and friends and even tried on several occasions tried to get me banned. SOE was told to back away from this situation in the past. She has tried to lock me out of my social media and even tried to plant evidence in my possession. Love makes people do crazy things.
No. Fuck off troll.

I challenge you to provide any evidence of this at all. If you were really being stalked, you'd have screenshots from your family of what's been happening.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No. Fuck off troll.

I challenge you to provide any evidence of this at all. If you were really being stalked, you'd have screenshots from your family of what's been happening.

You actually read his posts? I only read the responses to him.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users