Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
and it was truly unbelievably fucked up considering the resources they have.
A lot of people have observed, that for the money Blizzard claims to invest in WoW, the end result is pretty abysmal.

The whole development process was either completely fucked up and lost a lot of productivity in inter-company friction+micromanagement, or the people working there were in a "we're #1, why try harder?" circlejerk.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This suicide directive to my good pal da Sock being denied now

I have it snipped, you can't undo it

Get a grip on your Brad mads

• 1Imbecile

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This suicide directive to my good pal da Sock being denied now

I have it snipped, you can't undo it

Get a grip on your Brad mads
No one denies or hides and Negron goes "L-l-look what I-I-i have!". Genius level intellect.

Remember when you said someone was moral posturing and you didn't even understand the phrase? I remember.

This isn't the first time you've had trouble following a simple train of thoughts.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
"Hurry up n Wooley yaself"

"You're an idiot for misconstruing that"

But seriously, check your Brad mads dude

That's what I'm here for really, I know everyone either wants it too bad or has doubled on on the whole "it doesn't exist" delusion too many times

He's a fun guy, the Sock, but u gotta loosen up

Last edited:
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You guys are as believable as the "I quit" message from my keyboard. Now you guys go make-up and go have some good anal sex.

These are frustrating times for everyone

I think you've come to expect how these conversations on here will go

The mods seem to be fine with you and worth the mass shooting/suicide rage responses that you unintentionally stir up

Stick around, it's just getting started

Chris

Potato del Grande
Perhaps the cognitive dissonance of defending this game years ago and it still not being out has broken Nirgon's psyche, creating the Mr Sox alter ego?

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
"Hurry up n Wooley yaself"

"You're an idiot for misconstruing that"

But seriously, check your Brad mads dude

That's what I'm here for really, I know everyone either wants it too bad or has doubled on on the whole "it doesn't exist" delusion too many times

He's a fun guy, the Sock, but u gotta loosen up
I never said you misconstrued that, you mental midget. The first time and every post since was your use of "While we are morally posturing." Literally every single time that was the topic. You genuinely can't process that you're reading. I only wish you were trolling and not this stupid.

The irony of it all is your moral posturing on this topic. Just report me, faggot.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Perhaps the cognitive dissonance of defending this game years ago and it still not being out has broken Nirgon's psyche, creating the Mr Sox alter ego?

kys-keep-yourself-safe.gif

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Nother update and more additions to this thing that some believe does not exist

Sit back, RELAX and enjoy

• 2Repost
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox have you noticed for this premier MMO discussion board, absolutely zero discussion here related to the game.

Just an outpouring of hate and attacking anyone interested for any reason.

You can run it by them all you want but, MCB is *always* the answer.

• 1Repost

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is Nirgon actually pro-Pantheon? I always took it as mild sarcasm.

Nirgon have you played any modern MMOs?

Dude he's not giving the half of it. He got mad at wow because he farmed numerous legendaries and it wasn't giving him more (unless he destroyed some or whatever first) and basically his entire anti wow frustration was being so fucking hardcore about the game that artificial stopgaps made him rage quit.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox have you noticed for this premier MMO discussion board, absolutely zero discussion here related to the game.

Just an outpouring of hate and attacking anyone interested for any reason.

You can run it by them all you want but, MCB is *always* the answer.

This just shows you are as dumb as he is. That you cant see the glaring giant holes in this post. Just another fanboy with his head either up the developers ass or in the ground. Oh well, 2 idiots posting here. Time to pretend neither exist.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I think it is both guys. 90% of most Kickstarters fail. The other 10% make it to launch. But no real Kickstarter game has ever had any true success. It is so obvious to me that Pantheon doesn't have anything to discuss right now. Maybe in time, they will. If anyone that should be mad is me not because of the suicide suggestion but because they took my money and blew me off for speaking the truth. Let's put some distance between us and you both give me 10 fallen memes each. Whoever doesn't do their 10 memes will be declared the loser. Agreed? let's not fight as Brothers. did you guys hear that Beta Ray Bill is going to be in the new Thor movie along with Hercules?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Dude he's not giving the half of it. He got mad at wow because he farmed numerous legendaries and it wasn't giving him more (unless he destroyed some or whatever first) and basically his entire anti wow frustration was being so fucking hardcore about the game that artificial stopgaps made him rage quit.

Close but wrong. They insisted there wasn't a cap, I pointlessly farmed and there was. I joined the millions who left for more than just that.

And I've told you this more than 3 times now, so check the brainrot bud.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bro, I said you quit wow because you wanted to farm even more legendaries and the game's artificial cap was stopping you. You said the same thing but blame their bad cs dept for not telling you why you should maybe simmer down there wow addict. Either way you were a HARDCORE wower.