<Medals Crew>
get

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
Smed and Toost led Brad and his team to the early stages of development. If it weren't for them taking a chance on two nursery business data programmers/part-time mud players we would not be here today arguing and insulting one another.

I am only mad about one thing in Pantheon going into this week's stream. The way I handled the website and my access. Kilsin told me I still have access to the game but I was permanently banned from the forums and the discord. Joppa has said numerous times it was ok to be critical, open, and honest with them. I did not say anything that wasn't wrong at the time and could have been quite easily fixed in a matter of an afternoon. It may not have been kosher. Their response was fuck you. Even before the sanctions were placed on my account which pledged over $500 before my comment, they had been trying to disable my account. Killsin was hanging out in the Ashes chat room and knew I was having a problem with Minus. I never wanted to work for them I was just a fan who wanted to play the game. I did get what was offered in my pledge I wasn't able to participate in the VIP discussion. VR makes you pay money to join their forum to post. The content creators and moderators blocked me from their communities using any excuse but they are one step from the madness too. VR is too chicken shit to tell me my account in which I paid $500 is basically banned because I would be entitled to a refund. The same thing happened to Gigabear but Giga took it a step further and doxxed him. Steven got over $3500 from him. I have decided to file a petition to the State AG office in the next few days.

Smed made a comparison once that just because I pay $10 to go see the new Spiderman movie doesn't give me the right to tell Sam Raimi about why I didn't like the movie. You are 100% right. But in the same instance, you cant tell the movie theaters to not sell me a ticket to the next movie, right? My research comment was a matter of public record and viewable by anyone. Killin tried to hide the fact he was a member of the Ashes discord on his alt account. In many Pantheon videos, I have heard I recognize his voice. I blame the higher-ups for the decisions. Just like the fact, No one mentions that Brad's wife died during the refactoring too.

Brad had to sell off his stock to cover the money spent on his wife's medical bills. After VR acquired his part of the stock they continued to use his name as a shield.

VR seems to be in a better position now than 3 years ago.

Yo Sox, what exactly did you say or do to get banned? You've been skating around this for a bit, I wanna hear the down and dirty of it.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
No, he just made basically the first real MMO. The gameplay itself isn't that good at all. The classes and combat are all extremely basic. There's zero diversity between two people of the same class. Almost every raid consists of bringing a hand full of clerics that sit in a corner and count and hit 1 button every 30 or so seconds.

The game's great with its grouping and immersive elements. I also think a variable complete heal chain u gotta maintain on a tank is OK.

Every boss didnt get downed day 1. I think the game's actually solid.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Did I ask them why was their FTB license (Business License) in California Forfeited? And why was Brad's name still listed on their Agent of Service contact list?

Why was this important and what did they say in response...A lot of companies play possum in order to get ahead by not paying their business taxes in the process of reorganization. Ben Dean countered with the fact that their corporation license was in Delaware. The California license was foreign (Out of State). As long as they are doing business on the Internet, they are only required to pay corporate taxes to the State of Delaware, even though all of their servers are located in California. A corporation that brings in a million dollars a year in revenue and not investments are required to pay a corporate tax. In the time they have been open for business they have never paid any corporate taxes.

After five years, the IRS will begin an audit and give you three years to start making a profit. This is so why this year is so eminent. As long as they are floating in space, they aren't on the hook for the sales taxes in a particular state. Pledges are still considered to be products because they are considered a service, or have a reward attached to them. However, they can have 160 million in investments (like shopping centers as collateral) and still not pay any taxes. Both of the issues are different.

Delaware requires a corporation to have a physical address M-F 9a-5p in order to be served. They were using a Mailbox Depot and Brad is not to be able to pick up his mail anymore. They chose to not update their information with the FTB at this time. They could have updated their BODs list and paid any fees and taxes at any time but then all of the taxes are due once they refile for admittance. You can't have the two same sets of BODS if one of the corporations is currently forfeited. However, they do it all the time on the website. They must have forgotten. If the business never makes it, then Brad's name is on the hook as the agent of service. The States never will collect. It's a game of Cat and Mouse.

They got mad cause I called them out. It's a very nice loophole.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Hold it... does he think you are the actor from Cool Hand Luke or the actual main character from the movie.... or does he think the real you is some how a representation of the character from the movie... or.... wtf is he talking about? I don't fucking get it.

Nobody knows.

I thought he was saying the character in his avatar was Dick Trickle the race car driver.

As dumb as that is, bragging that you recognize one of the most famous actors of all time isn't any smarter.

Mr. Sox Mr. Sox please confirm, are you dumb or just an idiot?

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I think I have waited too long for 3 years to see my preorder be filled, considering they had 5+ years prior before I pledged. Up until last month, they had not completed one zone yet. they showed me no mercy went it came to my faults, so it is time to do the same.

They have not tested the network yet and we don't know if it is going to crash completely on the release for Alpha. I am done with Pantheon at this point.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I think I have waited too long for 3 years to see my preorder be filled, considering they had 5+ years prior before I pledged. Up until last month, they had not completed one zone yet. they showed me no mercy went it came to my faults, so it is time to do the same.

They have not tested the network yet and we don't know if it is going to crash completely on the release for Alpha. I am done with Pantheon at this point.

Stop crying faggot nobody fucking cares that you threw away your money and were such an obnoxious cunt everyone else banned you. Instead of learning and trying to be a non-cunt retard dipshit you want to double down on it here. Read the fucking room faggot.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Stop crying faggot nobody fucking cares that you threw away your money and were such an obnoxious cunt everyone else banned you. Instead of learning and trying to be a non-cunt retard dipshit you want to double down on it here. Read the fucking room faggot.

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The best part of this thread is that you can skip a dozen pages and it literally makes no difference. It's like you didn't miss a thing.

• 10Like
  • 5Worf
  • 4Truth!
Reactions: 20 users