Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Minus has a bad habit of going around and trying to smear people behind their back. Before me, there were others where things got out of hand and a mob threat was issued with some WOW players. Then, he stopped playing wow after 15 years and never said why. There used to be a WOW plus podcast that he never talks about on the stream. On the other hand, he has done well to build the Pantheon community. If it wasn't for Pantheon Plus, VR would be a nobody.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol Minus is a tool and thinks his opinion is 100% fact. His cigarette chewing voice is cringy as fuck and made me not want to support Pantheon.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
You know what I like the most about this thread is that it reminds me that I am really not that bad after all lol.

I mean, I have had some fucking stupid ass moments in my EQ history (more than I like to remember), but every single one of them was me getting mad over stupid shit, blowing it out of proportion, and then committing EQ suicide. Every single time, the next day I was like, "what the fuck was I thinking... God damn it. Fuck me!"

The thing is now I look back at all of those times and think, that at least I recognized every time I was a complete dumb ass and owned my failures. This dude just straight up fucks up, fucks up more, and fucks up even more while believing he hasn't done anything fucked up the whole time.

Thanks Sox. You helped me realize that I'm a normal fuck up, and not a complete retard! Yay! Thanks man!

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
As I said before I try to be honest with people and, oftentimes, my condition gets in the way. I am far from perfect and that is ok. I care about people. The gaming industry is a very secretive powerful organization much like the Mob that looks out for its benefit to survive in today's world. I hear that Scott Hartsman can't even mention Shawn Woolley's name without breaking down in tears. I guess there is nothing wrong with that idea if you are in the gaming industry. The passion has been replaced with corporate greed. They expect you to give them money and maybe they will do better with your concerns next time. I never expect to win all the time. I just ask they be consistent. It has gotten out of control with this pay-to-win shit, and it is destroying people's lives. People want to belong to something and to be a part of the community. Gatekeeping is ruining the game industry. You lose your identity when you join a community. Never break character. I think people should stand up more for what they believe in.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I know you "Old Dogs" like me would like to get off the porch and run the gambit like the good old days. A return to the past. Too much like me, you don't have the skill, the time, or the tools anymore. It is ok. Don't be bitter. You have served your purpose. Now, it's time to go lay down and sleep.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Who knew Shawn Woolley was at the forefront of every MMO designers mind.

I heard Todd Howard castrated himself because he was too haunted by Shawn Woolley.

• 2Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Who was the person that came over to this developer's house and smashed his kid's computer to pieces and then began showing the texts the kid had done to these players? in the early years, I never took a role in any of the drama. I heard at one time you could pay respects to Shawn's funeral in the game on the ECI server.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
If the business never makes it, then Brad's name is on the hook as the agent of service. The States never will collect. It's a game of Cat and Mouse.
They got mad cause I called them out.
both Sox and VR are Mad Cuz Brad.
Nirgon was right all along!

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Pantheon Plus, was originally Minus's creation but when it started gaining popularity, Minus had to put it in someone's else name, so his ex-wife would not use it against him for child support income purposes. I think his ex-wife lives in another state. They have about 778 videos on the twitch account. He was taking his bonus checks from work and spending them on Blade and Soul RMT instead not paying his child support with it. I don't know if his wife ever found out, maybe she did. He is always moving around from place to place. I don't think he gets a salary; I think he is one of those work-for-hire people VR employs. Majority of people who pay child support work odd jobs off the books to get past Social Services payments. He supposedly gave up his podcast for free after spending thousands of dollars on the community because they were too busy at work, and he didn't have the time to commit to the show with his work schedule. Two weeks later, he is doing podcasts for VR. He is such a bullshitter. He puts his news out in the public all the time. He uses alt accounts to spy on people, but he is so stupid to think I don't who he is. The site according to a /whois is registered in the state of Tennessee before it got redacted. Johnny Rico and 2tubes joined my discord recently and left a few days ago, actually banned. I only shared the link on this website. So they are watching what I post. Btw, Johnny is from Tenn. I know he works really hard at what he does but the WOW story he told online scares me.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
Sox, you are an absolute whack job stalker. Minus is a nobody and you apparently have researched his entire life story. It's creepy as fuck. I hope you don't own any guns.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sox, you are an absolute whack job stalker. Minus is a nobody and you apparently have researched his entire life story. It's creepy as fuck. I hope you don't own any guns.
I just imagine him being some country redneck that gets fucked up on alcohol and meth. Just a good ol' boy when he's sober.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I know you "Old Dogs" like me would like to get off the porch and run the gambit like the good old days. A return to the past. Too much like me, you don't have the skill, the time, or the tools anymore. It is ok. Don't be bitter. You have served your purpose. Now, it's time to go lay down and sleep.

200.gif

Ahahaha I got this one from my Slack chat at work. Donna the QE lead linked it. I thought it was really funny to link here too.

Yeah but everything Sox just said, on point.

Lay your ass down if you're tired.