Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Original content is coming. The captain's blog. and the DTS podcast. I have 1000s of news feeds coming daily.

nobody cares bfd GIF

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am looking forward to talking to the AG office this week and filling a complaint.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why? Go play a MMO.
I've ran into people like him in MMO's and if he is out of pocket like this, its because he's bored of whatever game he liked playing. That, or his rambling stupidity got him removed from his guild. Zaide Zaide 's guild had this fucking shaman that I had to track down and play nice with every other fucking raid because we had fuck all for Shamans at the time. The dude would get Drunk and ramble on and on about shit just like this guy does.

• 2Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
News Alert I dont have a shaman nor do I drink. Do those people on the art list have any experience outside those Freelance sites? Most of them live outside the US where they can be tracked.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
News Alert I dont have a shaman nor do I drink.
Neither do you have the ability to apply given examples to your own situation. Usually it's a basic skill learned in school called transfer of learning.

Example: "I'm not like that guy who keeps the toilet seat up after taking a piss. I just take a piss with the toilet seat down! See, I'm totally not an asshole like him!"

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
News Alert I dont have a shaman nor do I drink. Do those people on the art list have any experience outside those Freelance sites? Most of them live outside the US where they can be tracked.
Maybe you shouldn't worry about tracking artists working on a game, stalker.

• 2Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I've ran into people like him in MMO's and if he is out of pocket like this, its because he's bored of whatever game he liked playing. That, or his rambling stupidity got him removed from his guild. Zaide Zaide 's guild had this fucking shaman that I had to track down and play nice with every other fucking raid because we had fuck all for Shamans at the time. The dude would get Drunk and ramble on and on about shit just like this guy does.
Lmao that guy eventually overcame his alcoholism and was suddenly an awesome Shaman until like day 2 of PoP launch when he was like “I’m cracking open a bottle of whiskey”. He’s been slurring ever since that night.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am not the bad guy in this argument. This is what Minus does. He goes around trying to smear people so he could shine better than someone else. He did it in WOW and no longer plays it. He tries it with the WOW content creators and got his ass handed to him. They ran him off. WOW Plus failed miserably.

I never wanted to work for VR. Before I got banned from posting to the forums, he tried to play gatekeeper. I have no doubt he will continue to play gatekeeper to other people who come down the line. He made threats to have me issued a takedown notice on my fansite. He constantly complained about me to other mods and VR. He took things too far. He's the "Al Bundy" of the MMORPG world.

The fact he trashed Cohh after me is proof. Cohh is a nice guy and has over 25 k average views which are 15 x as many as Minus. In my opinion, Minus only aligns himself with people that can help his career. A steppingstone to his next goal. I know he cares more about Pantheon today than he did in the past. All of the big content creators are steering away from this project for a reason. I think Joppa has tried his best to keep this project together with duct tape and chicken wire. it was obvious that he was a better choice than Brad.

I know Minus works really hard at what he does, and he is very competitive, but I am not going to let anybody shit on me either. I don't care if you talk crap about me per say. just dont fuck with my money and my right to be there.

I always wondered if P+ ever bought views from a third-party site. It would not surprise me.

Bazgrim or Nathan would have made a better choice of CC assistant. I guess they saw the trainwreck ahead and veered off to the right.

At this point waiting three years for a pre-order to ship is a too long wait. Considering they had a five-year head startup before I ordered.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Daidraco

I am not the bad guy in this argument. This is what Minus does. He goes around trying to smear people so he could shine better than someone else. He did it in WOW and no longer plays it. He tries it with the WOW content creators and got his ass handed to him. They ran him off. WOW Plus failed miserably.

I never wanted to work for VR. Before I got banned from posting to the forums, he tried to play gatekeeper. I have no doubt he will continue to play gatekeeper to other people who come down the line. He made threats to have me issued a takedown notice on my fansite. He constantly complained about me to other mods and VR. He took things too far. He's the "Al Bundy" of the MMORPG world.

The fact he trashed Cohh after me is proof. Cohh is a nice guy and has over 25 k average views which are 15 x as many as Minus. In my opinion, Minus only aligns himself with people that can help his career. A steppingstone to his next goal. I know he cares more about Pantheon today than he did in the past. All of the big content creators are steering away from this project for a reason. I think Joppa has tried his best to keep this project together with duct tape and chicken wire. it was obvious that he was a better choice than Brad.

I know Minus works really hard at what he does, and he is very competitive, but I am not going to let anybody shit on me either. i gont care if you talk crap about me per say. just fuck with my money and my access.

I always wondered if P+ ever bought views from a third-party site. It would not surprise me.

Bazgrim or Nathan would have made a better choice of CC assistant. I guess they saw the trainwreck ahead and veered off
C'mon man. I'm friends with a few people from HS that never quite "grew up." Tell me what drugs you're doing so when I retire, I know exactly what the fuck to do.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

I know Minus works really hard at what he does, and he is very competitive, but I am not going to let anybody shit on me either. i gont care if you talk crap about me per say. just fuck with my money and my access.

Bazgrim or Nathan would have made a better choice of CC assistant. I guess they saw the trainwreck ahead and veered off
How much rent do you charge him? Or is it free?

• 2Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
and I talked with an attorney out in California as far as my rights are in this case. My aunt no longer practices law in Southern California after 40 years. She is retired.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I know Minus works really hard at what he does, and he is very competitive, but I am not going to let anybody shit on me either. I don't care if you talk crap about me per say. just dont fuck with my money and my right to be there.

Bazgrim or Nathan would have made a better choice of CC assistant. I guess they saw the trainwreck ahead and veered off to the right.

At this point waiting three years for a pre-order to ship is a too long wait. Considering they had a five-year head startup before I ordered.

Don't be too hard on Minus, he's never been the same since the Shawn Woolley incident.

Moving-Pictures-Demonstrating-Sad-Images-2.gif

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
I am not the bad guy in this argument.
Because you have no argument. At least I couldn't find one, except some ramblings how everyone is against you, out for you, how it's unfair, and then the some occasional namedrop.

if you are not trolling, and your own arguments sound very convincing in your own mind, then there is a possibility that you have schizophrenia. It's not only "hearing voices", but also delusions and disorganized thinking. EDIT: Oh, and of course: paranoia.

• 1Solidarity

Daidraco

Because you have no argument. At least I couldn't find one, except some ramblings how everyone is against you, out for you, how it's unfair, and then the some occasional namedrop.

if you are not trolling, and your own arguments sound very convincing in your own mind, then there is a possibility that you have schizophrenia. It's not only "hearing voices", but also delusions and disorganized thinking. EDIT: Oh, and of course: paranoia.
Im all about free speech and shit but the forum has threads completely dominated by certain individuals like this and its understandable why shit is trending the way it is.

• 1Like