Canuckistani Terrorist
oopsie.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I expect no playing of or threads about Blizzard games here. Stop being dog shite. Do the right thing for once in your lives.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I fully support the quantum entanglement of Nirgon Nirgon and Mr. Sox Mr. Sox that we are witnessing here. This thread is turning into its own Hadron Collider and we get to witness a time wormhole fold into itself.

This is gonna rock!

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
This thread is turning into its own Hardron Collider and we get to witness a time wormhole fold into itself.
ftfy
soclose.gif

edit: posting fail

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You guys are current Blizzard gamers and ass hurt about Pantheon still existing.

Your WoW guilds are a joke compared to the EQ fires of heaven.

You're having this victory lap like Sox is gone, delusional....

I enjoy trolling this thread.

You think I accused you of going to mods in this recent mod visit (there have been several now) in your Brad Madded brain.

Says everything.

Never played a second of live WoW. The last two Blizzard games I played were Warcraft 2 and Diablo 2. You're just continually dumb and wrong. I honestly think you might have a reading disability, too. You should get that checked out. Shit, you can't even follow your own train of thought in your own posts. Sox might be crazy, but at least he's not retarded.

• 1Midwit
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Not even reading king of MCB Universe dick trickle's continued flailing lol. Could you be any more rustled, jeeze.

This guy supports Pantheon! Get him!

Ooooo shaking in my socks.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Damn, so mad cuz brad with his seething he can't even read. Maybe play some Diablo Immortal to cheer yourself up. Let its warm embrace soothe your MCB syndrome.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You guys are current Blizzard gamers and ass hurt about Pantheon still existing.

Your WoW guilds are a joke compared to the EQ fires of heaven.

You're having this victory lap like Sox is gone, delusional....

I enjoy trolling this thread.

You think I accused you of going to mods in this recent mod visit (there have been several now) in your Brad Madded brain.

Says everything.

Who here plays blizzard games? Don't think most of us do. Who here played blizzard games the hardcorest? Pretty sure that was you bro.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Who here plays blizzard games? Don't think most of us do. Who here played blizzard games the hardcorest? Pretty sure that was you bro.

Yeah read some of the threads smart guy

"Oh hey just started up! Anyone share some strats for me in this incredibly hollow game? Haha me and da wife was just starting up, hah thanks"

You ppl are fucked

Even the chosen one from here became a roastie chasing "you guys don't know what you want, nuBlizzard da smartest" out of touch SELLOUT.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah read some of the threads smart guy

"Oh hey just started up! Anyone share some strats for me in this incredibly hollow game? Haha me and da wife was just starting up, hah thanks"

You ppl are fucked

Read what threads? Wow threads? No thanks.

• 1Solidarity

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Your logical fallacy here is that people are being mad about Pantheon. They're not.
The next logical fallacy here, is that people are "Blizzard gamers", as if there weren't any threads about how shit Blizzard games have become on this forum.

The only one repeatedly bringing up Blizzard in this thread is you. Why is that? Come on, now show aunt Neranja on this doll where Blizzard touched you.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
No im correct and you need to finish the job the anime started

Have fun being complicit in the destruction of gaming ya frickin weeb