Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
He just makes up things I've said.

I say "I am not sure what happened" then a rustled conclusion is jumped to that I accused him directly of calling for mods.

There's major Brad Mads. You'll learn to see it.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
this became an incredibly interesting thread. Do we have a dedicated shaw post for Mr Sox yet?
Fast approaching it. Think the mods have unloaded into the shaw twice from this thread now. But whatever happened, ol' boy has been gone since.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Fast approaching it. Think the mods have unloaded into the shaw twice from this thread now. But whatever happened, ol' boy has been gone since.

Not sure what happened but looks like an actual real dox attempt as he received a warning yesterday at 11am (Based on his profile warning tab). He might be on vacation but not sure.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He just makes up things I've said.

I say "I am not sure what happened" then a rustled conclusion is jumped to that I accused him directly of calling for mods.

There's major Brad Mads. You'll learn to see it.
What's with your weird delayed responses? Like, this should have come before your previous one.

Also, you said "Maybe you couldn't handle it" in a direct response to me, sharing your speculation. I cleared things up and pointed out who did the madbradding. Is clarity this painful for you that your mads get this brad? Simple facts should not be so uncomfortable.

Or will this be another case where you say something and deny you meant what you clearly meant.

Look, I respect your position in the MCB field. You're the grandfather of this great legacy but the reality is your time has passed. You're no longer as sharp has you used to be and the younger generation of MCB researchers are in the driver's seat now. I think your failure to accept this is why your brads are madding but please don't fall down the same dark madBrad hole that Sox did. You still want to be able to see this through until the glorious Pantheon release.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Nirgon simping for that Sox dick is the most pathetic thing I’ve seen since Nirgon simping for that Pantheon dick lol.

• 7Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 8 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I cant decide if my reading comprehension is too high, or too low, to explain my struggle with following this saga unfolding.

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
hockey GIF

• 5Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
wtf is mad cuz brads?

its like a whole 'nother level of nerd in this shit with yous

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Mad Cuz Brad died, MCB Club, a lot of the old-time hardcore gamers wanted Brad to hook them up like Early EQ glory days. Joppa is cheap as fuck and his ass squeaks when he walks. Apparently, they did not get enough epic loot last time.

• 2Worf
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What's with your weird delayed responses? Like, this should have come before your previous one.

Also, you said "Maybe you couldn't handle it" in a direct response to me, sharing your speculation. I cleared things up and pointed out who did the madbradding. Is clarity this painful for you that your mads get this brad? Simple facts should not be so uncomfortable.

Or will this be another case where you say something and deny you meant what you clearly meant.

Look, I respect your position in the MCB field. You're the grandfather of this great legacy but the reality is your time has passed. You're no longer as sharp has you used to be and the younger generation of MCB researchers are in the driver's seat now. I think your failure to accept this is why your brads are madding but please don't fall down the same dark madBrad hole that Sox did. You still want to be able to see this through until the glorious Pantheon release.

You guys are current Blizzard gamers and ass hurt about Pantheon still existing.

Your WoW guilds are a joke compared to the EQ fires of heaven.

You're having this victory lap like Sox is gone, delusional....

I enjoy trolling this thread.

You think I accused you of going to mods in this recent mod visit (there have been several now) in your Brad Madded brain.

Says everything.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Little of both, depends on the day.

Y'all ask for it. Stop with the current Blizzard simping, you're killing vidyas.