Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The everyone who disagrees with me is broke or stupid fantasy.

Begone, weeb. Enough of your sick delusions.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sox says y'all snitchin on him. What is it?

images (32).jpeg

The confessional is the only place you'll find redemption. Start there!

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What are you talking about weebed wonder

You think I'm poor? LOL

Your brain is poisoned by weird, sick fantasies

It was revenge for Hiroshima

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm pretty much an outsider here at these forums. I'd occasionally come to talk some shit or catch up on what games are out.

But this thread is epic, car-crash-can't-help-but-look good.

Given my status as such I will give an unbiased opinion.

Sox is a degenerate idiot who obsesses over games and it runs his life. It's unhealthy, but highly entertaining.

Nirgon is a wannabe troll, trying real hard to get people upset, but for the most part people are just pointing and laughing.

Both are in dire need of fresh air. They've clung on to a vaporware game and they've gone delusional. They identify themselves with it, and they are flying that freak flag here for all to laugh at.

• 7Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
My first MMO was Final Fantasy 11 in 2003. You could just about solo the first two zones, which I did as a White Mage. It was painful, especially when you had to kill these fucking turtles and lose all your exp if you died. I wanted to gouge my eyes out.

Then you go to the Dunes of Valkurm to level to 20 and get your multi class. You stood in a group in the corner of the zone, while someone kited near immortal goblins to you which you'd spend minutes killing together. And repeat all day. I did not resub after that first month, it was dogshit.

Here in this thread we have people who made the opposite choice in 1999 with Everquest and played that shit for years. We see now the resultant brain damage.

And they are so desperate for a new game for more brain damage that they give their cash to grifters like Pantheon. Get help.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I for one subscribe to the further degeneration of Nirgon's sanity in this thread.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
We shall see what they have in store for us this Thursday.
I never understood they have over 100 million dollars in secured investments. But yet they are begging for table scraps every month on stream.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Bro, you didn't make any sense for multiple pages now. Now, do you have an argument or do you have to admit defeat by resorting to personal attacks?

Oh and we make wild swings about people's access to healthcare but going after a forum avatar is a big no no

OK

Well how about this?

I think its going to slowly set in that this thing is funded and there are some serious Brad Mads coming - win, lose or draw. There's more people than just the haters here in a position they can't get out of now. We're strapped in.

And you're gonna get there, even if Mr. Sox or myself has to push you down the god damn bunny hill.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Oh and we make wild swings about people's access to healthcare but going after a forum avatar is a big no no
That's rich coming from you, when you were going off about "penis dysfunction."

Or, to quote yourself: "Could you be any more rustled, jeeze."

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

OK

Well how about this?

I think its going to slowly set in that this thing is funded and there are some serious Brad Mads coming - win, lose or draw. There's more people than just the haters here in a position they can't get out of now. We're strapped in.

And you're gonna get there, even if Mr. Sox or myself has to push you down the god damn bunny hill.
Dude, you should probably try and get more than 3 hours of sleep a night.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That's rich coming from you, when you were going off about "penis dysfunction."

Or, to quote yourself: "Could you be any more rustled, jeeze."

Ya, here again I was making fun of someone's forum handle "dick trickle" and nothing else

I think ye may have been effected by the bomb

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh, it's true

People will step over a dead body on the side walk and not think twice about it