Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I hear that Scott Hartsman can't even mention Severus Snape's name without breaking down in tears

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Its fucking crazy to me that we've figured out: 1. Hes an actual person, not a bot. 2. Hes not trolling. Dudes making my hangover 100 times worse and I just opened the thread.

I told you so (informative and for consideration, not talking shit)

and I have no fucking idea what is going on in Harry Potter land and the tranny war against JK.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Both games were Utnayan. Utnayan everywhere. Utnayan for life. (Necro EQ - Warrior WoW)
Don’t forget when we dominated on Midgard keeping the relics from hibs and albs for like a month straight

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
The concept of self is really an illusion , after all if Bobby kotick has a self , then what can we say about thrall, let alone hell scream? My podcast will feature princess peach and link and discuss transgender issues stemming from latent bestiality present in ocarina of time all the way to metal gear solid including death stranding. And speaking of stranding , we are all souls stranded in this purgatory between satan and his 9 levels of the abyss, and Allan/yhwh/Xenadu his holiness above, yearning for a release that comes ever so slowy, though not as slowly for some than others. And one of my guests will be YHWH, and also he who shall not be named, but I will go ahead and name him ie alex afrashabali, whose hands have spent many a fortnight within various dirty books and crannies of this world, both literal and figurative, and spiritual .
The other day I was thinking, what will become of Michael Jackson, and of course I don’t mean whether he will live or die as he is already dead(????), but specifically his legacy , has it been tarnished by pedophilia, or has pedophilia been tarnished by him? I have spent a lot of time asking around and seeking the truth , only to find I must look inside myself, and that’s why my next podcast will be me talking into a flory hole, but I can’t guarantee whether there will be a dick or a pussy on the other end , or human or horse or maybe even alien, and I will have a poll to determine what my viewers think and whatever the results are I will gladly accept as base reality

• 4Mother of God
  • 4Worf
  • 2Weird Boner
Reactions: 11 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Don’t forget when we dominated on Midgard keeping the relics from hibs and albs for like a month straight

That was so much fun :)

Were you there that one time Dextor and I and about 6 others had 100+ albs try to take the Midgard Mile fort? They were all prepping bunched together, and our healer went in and AE mezzed them all - 7 vs 100+ and it was over in 30 seconds because they couldn't move :p

• 1Like

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Took this a couple of weeks into Yelinak but I don't think I ever got around to posting it here. Nothing else to contribute to this train wreck of a thread, carry on.

EQ000117.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That was so much fun :)

Were you there that one time Dextor and I and about 6 others had 100+ albs try to take the Midgard Mile fort? They were all prepping bunched together, and our healer went in and AE mezzed them all - 7 vs 100+ and it was over in 30 seconds because they couldn't move :p
Yeah I remember they went to the boards crying and getting AE mez nerfed shortly after that too. Lol

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I remember they went to the boards crying and getting AE mez nerfed shortly after that too. Lol
I remember a similar nerf (maybe the same?). I cant remember what I was playing at the time, but it was a Minstrel? Skald? Even though the nerf sucked ass, I knew I could run into a group of people and just keep them perma stunned/mezzed. Was the greatest, dumbest shit ever.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Yea mid could have 1 class that did the work of 2 or 3 in the other realms. Add to that the only area stun and the advantage was significant. Was fairly obvious which side the devs played.

Left axe style growth and savages were more moments of "oh no I accidentally fat fingered and there's an extra 0".

Many moons later I suspect they got bored and rerolled alb. Then we got brief flashes of brilliance. Volcanic pillar and speed of sound come to mind.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users