Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
tumblr_448b8f78733c614021dd3e50693a4f92_49860194_1280.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i am trying to think where i know this name from and it has been killing me. What was your main in EQ? or Wow? I want to think you are a druid or sk for some reason, maybe a paladin. Does the name Vromrig mean anything to you?

I know someone from this board in real life. I cant use his real name but I think his character was named Hoss. I think he played a mage. He used to talk about FOH all the time, He played on multiple servers and knew the original Draxion. I know I have talked with Breen before in RL. I am getting older and my memory is going.

Btw Jestor died of Cancer I heard a few years ago.

Last edited:

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
i am trying to think where i know this name from and it has been killing me. What was your main in EQ? or Wow?

Both games were Utnayan. Utnayan everywhere. Utnayan for life. (Necro EQ - Warrior WoW)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
but I think his character was named Hoss. I think he played a mage. He used to talk about FOH all the time, He played on multiple servers and knew the original Draxion. I know I have talked with Breen before in RL. I am getting older and my memory is going.

Paging Hoss Hoss , Hoss Hoss to the front desk. Someone let one of your patients out of the Asylum.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

JK Rowlings shut down a ton of Alternate Harry Potter sites. Wheel of Time series is supposedly coming out to some media series soon, not sure which one I forget. Dont worry i am not here to snitch you out. But the name might confuse some people.

What the fuck is wrong with you? They can't stop you from having a fan site and having advertisements on them.

JK Rowling went after people publishing entire Harry Potter books

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its fucking crazy to me that we've figured out: 1. Hes an actual person, not a bot. 2. Hes not trolling. Dudes making my hangover 100 times worse and I just opened the thread.

• 2Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I know that and i said that before but some of the pantheon content creators have Stockholm Syndrome. They submit everything before it goes out and post it. if you check your sources then why do you need their permission to show it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I know that and i said that before but some of the pantheon content creators have Stockholm syndrome. They submit everything before it goes out before they post it.

Ok cool, and what exactly is the point you are poorly attempting to make here? That Pantheon is a joke company full of worthless scam artist shitbags? You will find no argument here. Somehow you still fail to get that this entire thread is a joke.

We get it, you are some mentally ill autistic faggot who got butthurt because VR felt you were to much of an annoying cunt to even continue to scam money off of. Imagine how much of a crazy loony failure you must be that you aren't even worth milking money from. Nobdoy wants to be associated with you even if you pay them to do so... Ouch.

• 4Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
She shut down the HP wiki informational sites.

I am sorry your Harry Potter fan site got shut down as well. Even that fandom wants nothing to do with you, and they are filled with some absolute loons. Imagine being so worthless even Harry Potter universe shuns you.

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Nah more likely Haus Haus or Hosix Hosix I've been Hoss since my mudding days but I never got to use hoss in an MMO because those suckers beat me to it. But I beat them both here.
Doubt it was me.... Haus as a character for me has only been a warrior in WoW. Was never in the FoH guild as it was on a different server (hellscream). And that's been since day 1 of vanilla for WoW. Could we have a rogue Hoss that the council needs to hunt down and bring into line?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
She shut down the HP wiki informational sites.

No she didn't.

She stopped one of them from publishing one as an actual book.

The suit is prompted by the imminent publication of a book based on the website, The Harry Potter Lexicon. Rowling and the producers of the Harry Potter films Warner Bros are seeking an injunction to stop the publication of the book, claiming copyright infringement.

Now I have to question the accuracy of everything you've told this proud community.

It's a dark dark day for FoH

• 7Worf
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
No she didn't.

She stopped one of them from publishing one as an actual book.

Now I have to question the accuracy of everything you've told this proud community.

It's a dark dark day for FoH
She was just worried about another Shawn Woolley happening from people reading too much Harry Potter non-stop.