Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
iu

• 5Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I heard a rumor and I had to check it out and it is true. PantheonMMO does not allow any websites in their program to make money off their name as in advertising ads.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I heard a rumor and I had to check it out and it is true. PantheonMMO does not allow any websites in their program to make money off their name as in advertising ads.
If true, its fucking idiotic. If thats what you're trying to prove, then dont worry - they beat you to the punch for being the biggest idiot ever. Everyone has solid proof of what happens when an IP tries to monetize every facet of their exposure, hence Blizzard's attempt at DOTA. Maybe next time instead of you trying to get some stroke of your ego out of it, you just post something that has some substance?

Seriously, do you need to be taught how to post shit that people find relevant in 2022? Worse yet, you want to bring people to your website? oof.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
What I meant were the websites. Pantheon Plus and the Library of Pantheon, are WordPress-type websites with no google or AdSense ads on them. I don't know if they are set up with Clickbank. Most people have a way to have some form of advertising to offset their monthly hosting charges. Almost every MMO information website has them. If i am going to spend my own money developing a product, you aren't going to tell me how to monetize my website. I just found it to be odd.

My website was an enjin-based product. I chose to put amazon affiliate ads on my site thru an HTML module. Wp has the same option I just found it odd they didn't do it.

Maybe they are receiving money from them and have to play by their rules or are afraid that information they host might be challenged for profit sharing of the revenue stream. i am sure once they have the content it will be instantly funneled to their site for review from the public.

Every time you turn around, they are talking about checking their site.

Maybe they are using Click Bank like this website.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
What I meant were the websites. Pantheon Plus and the Library of Pantheon, are WordPress-type websites with no google or AdSense ads on them. I don't know if they are set up with Clickbank. Most people have a way to have some form of advertising to offset their monthly hosting charges. Almost every MMO information website has them. If i am going to spend my own money developing a product, you aren't going to tell me how to monetize my website. I just found it to be odd.

My website was an enjin-based product. I chose to put amazon affiliate ads on my site thru an HTML module. Wp has the same option I just found it odd they didn't do it.

Maybe they are receiving money from them and have to play by their rules or are afraid that information they host might be challenged for profit sharing of the revenue stream. i am sure once they have the content it will be instantly funneled to their site for review from the public.

Every time you turn around, they are talking about checking their site.

Maybe they are using Click Bank like this website.
This is insane, think about all the ad revenue those websites could be generating with the amount of traffic they get.

The official YouTube channel is the same, their last roundtable has ten thousand view, that's tens of cents of revenue wasted that they could be spending on another wiki page.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
We clearly need a much deeper and more detailed dive on this advertising aspect of a pantheon fan website. How far down the rabbit hole does this all go? I'm not saying George Soros but I'm not not saying George Soros.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Pantheon plus has over 777 YT videos alone. I am sure that Baz has over a couple hundred. In these videos, they are always referring to the main website which has no ad sharing revenue on it. Most ads generate .03 per click with Click bank. Granted, Pantheon doesn't get as much traffic as New World or Wowhead, but every bit helps right? i know NewWorldFans.com does quite well with their site.

you want your money working for you while are sleeping.

Anyone has seen Unitard lately? Lol.

World of Tanks pays mad money to advertise on people's spots on Twitch like $4 per spot i heard. Hello Fresh/Raid Shadow Legends are other ones. People can sell banner spots on their websites for whatever the market is willing to bear. I have seen streams exploxed in viewage for being on another website thats gets a lot of traffic. It's not neccessary what product you have to sell per say but your visibility on the internet. FOH could never do it because Robert Jordan would want his cut of the site's revenue from the name of your site just alone. Alex based the name on Jordan fifth book in the wheel of time series.

Last edited: