Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If it ever does release, it almost would be worth buying just to exploit the ever living fuck out of it. Even if the game sucks, finding and using bugs could be fun. It'll be a good way to start my retirement in 20 years.

Oh im sure people here will go all out in butt hurt terror attacks. Only to be swiftly put down by fully immersed, RP friendly CSR.

Just like the good old days. Get those bergs ready guys. Gonna be awhile but, it's comin.

I'll be on the pvp server, which I think almost none of the clowns here will go near cuz "it's toxic qq". Lol. Can't fucken hang!!!

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Roshen used to be the Brand Manager at Daybreak right before the Jason Epstein smear claiming he was working for the Russian Mafia and Columbus Nova. He was let go the day before the story broke. I was told about the story six months earlier in Discord. I am not sure why I was a nobody. For some reason, everyone thinks I am the guy that has all of these connections and media sources to bury companies into financial ruin. I am just a normal player who pays attention to things. It's not a secret if you tell someone but sometimes, I am wrong.

After Gordon Wynn slipped up and let the cat out of the bag about Liz, I have been a target for harassment. Maybe she got pissed when I called her and complained to the company. I don't know and I don't care. Roshen worked for Smed at Amazon for a while, and we would talk about things. I recognized his picture on his discord profile even with a beard. He is the community manager now at Intrepid.

Ashes mods are notorious for going into other discords and talking shit about people behind their back if the person did something in their discord forum. I caught Fuppo doing it on a twitch stream about me. Of course, his dumb ass denied it.

I have seen Punthulu do it concerning Gigabear multiple times. One time, Punthulu ban someone because the player was using racial slurs and it even made me feel uncomfortable. When I talked to Pun, he claimed he heard him too, but most people don't know he is deaf which is the funny part. Steven doesn't even pay them to be a mod and they aren't even guaranteed a job when they start.

I would be a good GM because I am fair but there are so many politics involved in games nowadays. You piss off a player today and they are on the phone calling their lawyer.

I am sure someone started a PowerPoint on me somewhere. you know you can note on people in Discord.
Thats all a lie.

Chris

Potato del Grande
For those that don't understand why we make fun of the insanely slow progress of Pantheon over the "years"....

This is built in functionality of the Unity engine, and it is from 4 years ago. The tools are even better now. Every time you see the same zone over and over, and they put out videos showing off their ability to make a rock look "more like a rock" or add day/night lighting cycles that literally are built in features of the Unity engine, it just wreaks of bullshit.
Yeah these games are all about repackaging Unity features as their own work to trick retards into giving them money.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
iu
I can't blame the guy, I thought it was clear to jump through and he'd just catch his foot on the bottom or something.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can't blame the guy, I thought it was clear to jump through and he'd just catch his foot on the bottom or something.
I would just be annoyed as a business owner that there is a random piece of glass on my signage that I have to keep clean.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider

i love this movie.

One more thing I missed in the stream was they show the guild hall for the rogue, cleric, caster, paladin, and warrior. There are three continents with 3 races on them according to the lore initially then they are going to introduce 3 more races-bird, minotaur, and rat. Wouldn't the guild hall be different for each town where they train? Is faction going to be a thing in Pantheon?

To the ashes brainwash poster, prove me wrong. Biatch.

Vromrig, was the guy who inform me about the situation with Jason and his ties with VR. James Earl was there. No one knew Jason purchased AD&D and Lord of the Rings MMO for his portfolio. Someone tipped Brad off about Jason Epstein previous dealing with CN. I know who Jason was because I directed someone who had a problem with someone deleting his toon on Tunare. Mutato hooked the guy up with some cool stuff for his trouble. The guy recognizes my name for some reason and talked to me that night.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

One more thing I missed in the stream was they show the guild hall for the rogue, cleric, caster, paladin, and warrior. There are three continents with 3 races on them according to the lore initially then they are going to introduce 3 more races-bird, minotaur, and rat. Wouldn't the guild hall be different for each town where they train?

What in the unholy fuck are you babbling about.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Vromrig, was the guy who inform me about the situation with Jason and his ties with VR. James Earl was there. No one knew Jason purchased AD&D and Lord of the Rings MMO for his portfolio. Someone tipped Brad off about Jason Epstein previous dealing with CN. I know who Jason was because I directed someone who had a problem with someone deleting his toon on Tunare. Mutato hooked the guy up with some cool stuff for his trouble. The guy recognizes my name for some reason and talked to me that night.
Here you go making me think you're a bot again.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
In the Bill Fisher video, he talked about in Vanguard about so much detail was put in the game. Every square inch of the game was at least touched once by a developer. in that respect I can see what Joppa is trying to do with it. They basically want to recreate Pantheon for Brad's Vision. EG7 owns it now. They should get the files from them and worked on the game and try to improve it. EG7 has obviously given up on the project. Maybe EG7 will buy the game from them when they get to a certain point.

• 1Hodjing

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
In the Bill Fisher video, he talked about in Vanguard about so much detail was put in the game. Every square inch of the game was at least touched once by a developer. in that respect I can see what Joppa is trying to do with it. They basically want to recreate Pantheon for Brad's Vision. EG7 owns it now. They should get the files from them and worked on the game and try to improve it. EG7 has obviously given up on the project. Maybe EG7 will buy the game from them when they get to a certain point.

giphy.gif

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Very important that James Earl was there.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
All you doubters for some reason knew he played EQ because you talked the story of his toon. He said something about how they fucked Furor over with warrior and Monk dps tanking. How furor staged a sit-in with all the warriors in POK.

I know his voice is often imitated. But you can't imitate a studder when your ass is getting handed to you by a mob in dream feetrott. He knew small, weird kind of stuff like the event with Eric Estrada. He was a really cool guy. I miss him.

Last edited:
  • 2Moron
  • 1Picard
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 4 users