Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
When I rolled up on green, son, I will tell you what.

I leveled as an Erudite in black burrow, before anyone had bind. It was under constant train and a death meant the full boat ride back from Erudin and a run to BB.

I led our brave men through all of this successfully. At no point was anyone mindlessly running back and forth from FP to Qeynos or whatever bizarre scenario you've devised.

Once we got 12, we moved into the karanas and bound melees at the gypsy camp.

This shit was epic.

I'd later go on to get 50 as an enchanter with no breeze or clarity (they weren't added till a bit later in a classic timeline), and have a second 50 (rogue) before many had a first, all before clarity was added.

But like I said, retail WoW has EVERYTHING you guys wanted and envisioned by a guy you worshipped. Go on, go play it. Come on now, you want all of these "common sense" mechanics that take the "monotony" out of the game.... Just go do that, I'm sure it's the best thing ever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1 year of wow subs costs how much again?

Bargain?

7 years of them?

Contribute to something anti WoW clone? No? Ok

I know what I'd do if I said MMOs are dead and no one is TRYING to make a good one in the classic vein.

(not spend it on Diablo Immortal like a lot of you clowns that's for sure!)

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Bargain?

7 years of them?

I know what I'd do if I said MMOs are dead and no one is TRYING to make a good one in the classic vein.

This weird obsession with WoW is unhealthy, you should see a therapist.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You either got soft ass bitch MMO hands or you got rough, rugged classic MMO ones.

Real bonds are made by real MMO gamers on the classics.

I talk to zero ppl from the WoW guilds. Even the good ones that I really got along with.

It's a failed experiment for true cult followers, and a get rich quick McMMO success story for World of Borecraft. It started out SO well, maybe cuz F/T weren't drowned out by fat purple hairs and people flailing around with accounting data from cringe ass mobile games.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This weird obsession with WoW is unhealthy, you should see a therapist.

This is what you all wanted, the total opposite of Pantheon.

Go play it ya ding dong!

Christ, as much as I respect your opinions on other things man. Come on now.

Chris

Potato del Grande

Bargain?

7 years of them?

Yeah but you get to actually play a game. Or you can sub to one of the better than WoW games like FF14.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fuck man. I dont know which is worse. Someone constantly calling out WoW as if it fucked them in the ass and left the condom in or some rambling idiot that posts walls of incoherent text.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I missed all of cata, panda, 1/4 of wrath, all of the dranei one with the town stuff... anything else in between...

almost all of classic nax....

So no.

Your narrative is garbage, the game you want is already out and sucks for anyone who enjoys real MMO.

At least you're not trying to get Mr. Sox shawwed or banned anymore? Way to learn to have some fun instead of kvetching about anyone who doesntly completely agree with "no zones and bankrupt".

I mean for god sake we have literal Diablo Immortal clowns in here talking shit LOL. Can ya believe it!!! Real live ones!!!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I wouldn't call the later FF14 expansions bland lmao.

Absolutely could not get into that game. Tried "scholar" after being pestered into playing it a ton, was terrible.

A month later, everyone who said "it gets so much better at end game" was gone. I made the right decision.

You have to be obsessed with weebery to keep going.