Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chris

Potato del Grande
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

I for one am shocked that adjacent civilisations had links between them and secret societies liked to LARP that they were the successors of ancient civilisations.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I did 6 years of Jesuit education. I'd love to purge the church of virtue signalers and clowns. It's why I don't go.

If they wanna get it back to purity and witch hunting, sign me the fuck up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I've considered making a compilation of all these gifs, but played in reverse for launch day

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 8 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I can't wait to train every single one of you fuckers here with my grandchildren when the game come out.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I can't wait to train every single one of you fuckers here with my grandchildren when the game come out.

Oh I can only imagine the amount of seething buffoonery from all the people who tripled down on their Bradmads.

Luckily, youll have purchased a copy+monthly sub and be banned by one of Terminus's guardians in short order.

• 1Worf

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
If he thinks female hypergamy is bad, wait till I drop microchimerism on him. I mean you see these people walking around and you wonder what kind of nightmare they crawled out of. Turns out some of these people are technically the biological children of their father's unborn twin that died in the womb. This can be verified. Then u have these genetic databases, most notably within the Ashkenazi populations where you can only call in with a number you give them. They track the spread of deformities and all kinds of horrors, doing who knows what else with that information. Like, what the hell is going on there huh?

I'll tell ya what, there's horrors beyond your wildest imagination brewing and the void is creeping in right at our very doorsteps. When the night of the long hunt comes, hopefully I'll be barricaded inside farming pixelated weapons and armor with the other big dog neckbeards. You better pray to God.
Now this is the kind of schizoposting we need in the "Juice Wealth & Power" thread!

• 1Worf

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
During the time someone at SOE hired a mole to live under Liz's housing for 6 weeks and then turned around and wrote a book about her son's problems. Liz went on Oprah and Dr. Phil talking about internet gaming addiction and how it was poisoning people's minds.
Man, EverQuest and mental illness really is 1:1.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users