Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If he thinks female hypergamy is bad, wait till I drop microchimerism on him. I mean you see these people walking around and you wonder what kind of nightmare they crawled out of. Turns out some of these people are technically the biological children of their father's unborn twin that died in the womb. This can be verified. Then u have these genetic databases, most notably within the Ashkenazi populations where you can only call in with a number you give them. They track the spread of deformities and all kinds of horrors, doing who knows what else with that information. Like, what the hell is going on there huh?

I'll tell ya what, there's horrors beyond your wildest imagination brewing and the void is creeping in right at our very doorsteps. When the night of the long hunt comes, hopefully I'll be barricaded inside farming pixelated weapons and armor with the other big dog neckbeards. You better pray to God.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If he thinks female hypergamy is bad, wait till I drop microchimerism on him. I mean you see these people walking around and you wonder what kind of nightmare they crawled out of. Turns out some of these people are technically the biological children of their father's unborn twin that died in the womb. This can be verified. Then u have these genetic databases, most notably within the Ashkenazi populations where you can only call in with a number you give them. They track the spread of deformities and all kinds of horrors, doing who knows what else with that information. Like, what the hell is going on there huh?

I'll tell ya what, there's horrors beyond your wildest imagination brewing and the void is creeping in right at our very doorsteps. When the night of the long hunt comes, hopefully I'll be barricaded inside farming pixelated weapons and armor with the other big dog neckbeards. You better pray to God.
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox - I misjudged you. I treated you too harshly. I apologize. Please regale us with more of your stories.
fetchimage

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Like, what the hell is going on there huh?
1658523038123.jpeg

I asked someone who is literate in current conspiracy theories, and the gist of it is: After popularizing those "find out your genetic lineage" DNA test kits (23andme etc.) to collect a wide range of DNA data, they are not only mapping populations, but are also looking for genetic outliers, for someone ... no, something that looks human, but isn't.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Jonesing

Chris

Potato del Grande
Am I in the fucking twilight zone? Wtf are you two even talking about? Also, Polygamy for women is fucking Polyandry. You two are fucking morons.

Hypergamy
Definition:
  1. the action of marrying or forming a sexual relationship with a person of a superior sociological or educational background.
Used in a sentence:
Owing to these rules, hypergamy, the marriage of a wealthy woman of lesser status to a man of superior status was not uncommon in the old regime. ' 'For historical reasons, women in our culture practice hypergamy, the tendency to marry men of higher status than their own.

The antonym "hypogamy" refers to the inverse: marrying a person of lower social class or status (colloquially "marrying down").
Women can do polygamy sure, but it isn't a helpful breeding strategy as they can only have one pregnancy at a time so multiple partners is irrelevant. That's why the male and female toxic breeding strategies are different.

I don't care what the dictionary says nowadays hypergamy is used to mean women leaving a lower staus partner for a higher status partner (or at least having children with).

Otherwise women trying to find the best possible partner is... fine... what the fuck.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't care what the dictionary says nowadays hypergamy is used to mean women leaving a lower staus partner for a higher status partner (or at least having children with).
Oh, so you're one of the people in that group that chooses to believe what they want to believe and not facts. Why am I not surprised?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
God help me, I just read the past month or so of posts.

Far from the most important topic, but since he mentioned it:

James Earl wrote an article on the Druid's Grove that was honored in their hall of fame.
Since the Druid's Grove is still there, mind pointing us to that hall of fame post? I couldn't find it in 5 minutes, which is all the extra brain power I could spare after reading this thread. Should be super easy for you to find since you're familiar with it, right? Barely an inconvenience.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh, so you're one of the people in that group that chooses to believe what they want to believe and not facts. Why am I not surprised?
I'm just informing you of how the incels/MRA people view it.

I'm immune to hypergamy because I'm a 6'5 chad, I literally just turned down two women tonight because I'm married.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Glad you asked.

And as much cruelty as it inflicts? Thank God.

Cannot imagine if some of the turd burglars around here injected their deformities into the gene pool. It'd take eons to iron out.
Don't you have children? I hope they take after your wife, if so.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm just informing you of how the incels/MRA people view it.

I'm immune to hypergamy because I'm a 6'5 chad, I literally just turned down two women tonight because I'm married.

Aren't you an overweight math teacher who's into cuckolding?

Not sure you know what a 'Chad' is

• 4Worf

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
No hypergamy and heredity discussion is complete without mentioning the Bene Gesserit and the Kwisatz Haderach. Do not disappoint me Pan'Theon thread!

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Guys, this thread is for making fun of people who think Pantheon will ever be released and for falling down gifs.

Take your incel shit elsewhere

• 6Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 10 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Guys, this thread is for making fun of people who think Pantheon will ever be released and for falling down gifs.

Take your incel shit elsewhere

Where the fuck am I supposed to post my Liz Woolley conspiracy theories/erotic fan fiction?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user