Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Question to the programmers, devs, etc.

This new addition of cash, does it help the actual project at all? Meaning, are we just kicking the can further down the road for more investors later?

How realistic this new money gives us a finished project? (No matter the timeline)

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sox has given me an idea. What if we made an account on some niche forum and a dozen of us all used it and pretended to just be one guy. We'd have like a nirgon rant on one thread followed up by chris posting an argument and then booze calling for death.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

This new addition of cash, does it help the actual project at all? Meaning, are we just kicking the can further down the road for more investors later?

How realistic this new money gives us a finished project? (No matter the timeline)

You mean the massive influx of cash from Mr. Sox Mr. Sox 's recent donation?

• 2Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I donated to the Library of Pantheon. Not Visionary Realms. Certainly not Pantheon Plus either.

From what I understand originally, VR had the help of an angel investor, Jason Epstein, former owner of Daybreak Games to help them with their backing. Jason had put a lot of his hedge money into various MMO projects but had to pull out when the accusations of being associated with the Russian Mafia.

There was some talk that Steven Shariff was going to buy Daybreak Games at one time but instead they just stood out in the parking lot passing out business cards when Daybreak started laying off their staff.

Brad had to sell his shares because he needed the money for his wife's cancer treatments and Jason had a hard time paying the bills because of the class-action lawsuit from EQ Next fiasco and a federal investigation.

Pixel Mage Games has been involved in a sexual harassment or bro culture lawsuit again that lead to the closing of their studio. I was there for the first-time accusation about the bro culture claim at SOE when the corporate got involved because of a former misdeed that led to their firing and filing for bankruptcy years later.

Pantheon got two investors in late 2020 to drop 200 k each so they could free up the kick starter money. They only raised half of the 800,000 needed. There were claims that Brad was using the donations of $150,000 as a slush fund for his personal business affairs and there was talk of another developer using another $50,000 for various projects. I certainly don't hold it against them. Brad's family owned and put up some hot SC real estate property valued at 100 million as collateral for the business. The staff stands to make a good bit of money if they can get the game to market and that's why they are being so cheap hiring fresh off-street content creators or Fiverr freelance designers to help with the project. Basically, they are making the new EQ-Vanguard as a tribute to Brad. The plan is to sell it to EG7.

Pimpin ain't easy in the video game industry. Eventually, everyone gets called a pedo or a sexual harasser in the industry. The passion leaves a child's eyes, and it becomes a business.

At this point, I don't care anymore. They hated me because of my suspected association with Liz Woolley. I have not spoken to her in years and don't really care to. Petty jealousy has ruined the game for me and its development. I know Baz is in love with the project and I didn't mind giving him the money to help him with his content.

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I donated to the Library of Pantheon. Not Visionary Realms. Certainly not Pantheon Plus either.

From what I understand originally, VR had the help of an angel investor, Jason Epstein, former owner of Daybreak Games to help them with their backing. Jason had put a lot of his hedge money into various MMO projects but had to pull out when the accusations of being associated with the Russian Mafia.

There was some talk that Steven Shariff was going to buy Daybreak Games at one time but instead they just stood out in the parking lot passing out business cards when Daybreak started laying off their staff.

Brad had to sell his shares because he needed the money for his wife's cancer treatments and Jason had a hard time paying the bills because of the class-action lawsuit from EQ Next fiasco and a federal investigation.

Pixel Mage Games has been involved in a sexual harassment or bro culture lawsuit again that lead to the closing of their studio. I was there for the first-time accusation about the bro culture claim at SOE when the corporate got involved because of a former misdeed that led to their firing and filing for bankruptcy years later.

Pantheon got two investors in late 2020 to drop 200 k each so they could free up the kick starter money. They only raised half of the 800,000. needed. There were claims that Brad was using the donations of $150,000 as a slush fund for his personal business affairs and there was talk of another developer using another $50,000 for various projects. I certainly don't hold it against them. Brad's family owned some hot real estate property of about 100 million in Southern California as collateral for the business. The staff stands to make a good bit of money if they can get the game to market and that's why they are being so cheap hiring fresh off-street content creators or Fiverr freelance designers to help with the project. Basically, they are making the new EQ-Vanguard as a tribute to Brad. The plan is to sell it to EG7.

Pimpin ain't easy in the video game industry. Eventually, everyone gets called a pedo or a sexual harasser in the industry. At this point, I don't care anymore. They hated me because of my suspected association with Liz Woolley. I have not spoken to her in years and don't really care to.

Once again what in the fuck are you babbling about. Take your fucking meds and post normally faggot.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Guys, this thread is for making fun of people who think Pantheon will ever be released and for falling down gifs.

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Mr. Sox Mr. Sox This isn't the WWE thread.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
in one of the wrestling clips, they used one of the falling gifs used in this forum.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
lol "Brad sold his shares" is a weird way to phrase "stole money"

That wasn't even too long after Brad was posting in this very thread about how Vanguard's failure humbled him and changed him into an honest man.

Glad you were able to work Liz Woolley into your insane and fact free word vomit, was worried your obsession with her was starting to fade

Last edited:
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Brad's family has assets worth 100 million dollars and were apparently on good enough terms that they were willing to put it up as collateral but... weren't willing to help pay for cancer treatments for his wife?

What a doozy.

Chris

Potato del Grande

A few pages back I looked up what other MMOs cost and what Pantheon has raised in total.

They are 10% funded.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Look how much Amazon spent 500 million developing New World and the bugs that killed the game. You can make a new game today without the masses of people tearing it apart in a matter of a few months with python and java scripts. There is no sense of adventure and mystery anymore as a result.

There will be bugs in Pantheon.

Do you know how medical insurance premiums are when you are in business with yourself? Sky high. Then imagine something like cancer treatments.

Apparently, you don't my father's bills were a lot with his insurance. My broken toe was 250,000 alone from one hospital which led to a partial amputation of my foot.

I am not Dannicus. I can't help what he did to Liz, apparently, he had ties with one of the executives at SOE from what I understand. Gaming companies hire gumshoes to dig into embarrassing details about people scaring them into silence.

I have seen a lot of Brad's friends here circling the wagon for him. After all, if it wasn't for Brad's original vision none of us would be here right here. Brad was no saint I will agree. but i can see people forgetting the past and moving forward.

Brad was crazy about his games once he called the FBI on a player for writing a fan fiction story about a character in his game.

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Look how much Amazon spent 500 million developing New World and the bugs that killed the game. You can make a new game today without the masses of people tearing it apart in a matter of a few months with python and java scripts. There is no sense of adventure and mystery anymore as a result.

There will be bugs in Pantheon.

Do you know how medical insurance premiums are when you are in business with yourself? Sky high. Then imagine something like cancer treatments.

Apparently, you don't my father's bills were a lot with his insurance. My broken toe was 250,000 alone from one hospital which led to a partial amputation of my foot.

I am not Dannicus. I can't help what he did to Liz, apparently, he had ties with one of the executives at SOE from what I understand.

I have seen a lot of Brad's friends here circling the wagon for him. After all, if it wasn't for Brad's original vision none of us would be here right here.
If you didnt drop your credit card info here with your name on it, I would swear you're Joe Biden. But then again, I wouldnt be surprised if that was the victim at the bottom of your inside-well's credit card either.

• 1Like