Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Like I said it was an MMO. not MMORPG. You only found it because I said something. There are no secrets in the videogame world anymore.

You've been wrong about literally everything you've ever said here. I think you might have some sort of severe learning disability on top of your obvious schizophrenia. To the point where I really shouldn't be mocking you.

I'm still going to, because fuck you, but I really shouldn't.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Multiplayer doesn't mean massively multiplayer with a persistent world (MMO). Stop trying to take credit where most of what you said are simply NOT truth, plus, if anyone can find it on the internet, it's not a secret.

facepalm-annoyed.gif

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Multiplayer doesn't mean massively multiplayer with a persistent world (MMO). Stop trying to take credit where most of what you said are simply NOT truth, plus, if anyone can find it on the internet, it's not a secret.

facepalm-annoyed.gif

Mr. Sox Mr. Sox taking credit for someone finding a completely different game than what he described through a simple Google search as some evidence of insider information is A+

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am not taking credit for it. I was the first to mention it here in this forum. Someone told me so you are right it's not a secret at that point. it was only a secret to your dumbasses.

mbiturner what the fuck who really knows what a MMO is nowadays? it is such a general term.​

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I am not taking credit for it. I was the first to mention it here in this forum. Someone told me so you are right it's not a secret at that point. it was only a secret to your dumbasses.

mbiturner what the fuck really knows what a mmo is now a days?​

A game where the only info is "multiplayer action/adventure"

It's all anyone is talking about now!

Can't wait to get more of your inside scoops!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord

mbiturner what the fuck who really knows what a MMO is nowadays? it is such a general term.​

I'm actually best buds with Jeffy Beez himself, and after the failure of New World, he told me it's not an MMO. You heard it first right here.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Everytime I fire up CS:GO, I think how impressive it is that this MMO has lasted so long through so many iterations. Truly one of my favorite MMOs, right next to Shawn Woolley Suicide Simulator.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im still caught in the Bermuda Triangle. I dont know whats worse. Some idiot repeating madcuzbrad every post while also being mad at wow cause a blue hair fucked him in the ass... Or Mrs sox being the equivalent of the fucking Washington Post and running with the most out of context made up shit Ive ever seen. Thankfully, its alleviated by the third part of the Triangle with fallings Gifs.

• 2Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Im still caught in the Bermuda Triangle. I dont know whats worse. Some idiot repeating madcuzbrad every post while also being mad at wow cause a blue hair fucked him in the ass... Or Mrs sox being the equivalent of the fucking Washington Post and running with the most out of context made up shit Ive ever seen. Thankfully, its alleviated by the third part of the Triangle with fallings Gifs.
I just want Yanger to come back home to us when this pile of shit gets released. Tell us how brown it is.

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Everytime I fire up CS:GO, I think how impressive it is that this MMO has lasted so long through so many iterations. Truly one of my favorite MMOs, right next to Shawn Woolley Suicide Simulator.

How do you like when someone minces words like this in an argument? Just curious.

Sox's blade is dripping with the blood of the Bradmads.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
How do you like when someone minces words like this in an argument? Just curious.

Sox's blade is dripping with the blood of the Bradmads.
Yeah, I prefer when words have actual meanings and not just whatever you feel like to support your argument/insanity. The game in question is not identified as an MMO currently.

So, the Brad mads dripping off his blade are his and yours.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah, I prefer when words have actual meanings and not just whatever you feel like to support your argument/insanity. The game in question is not identified as an MMO currently.

So, the Brad mads dripping off his blade are his and yours.

Yeah he "owned" ya with your own bullshit

Love this thread, can't wait for beta