Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People hating on classic MMO greatness

View attachment 426508
I dont think people hate on classic MMO. Hell alot of this board still play the ones avaialabe. People are hating on a scam/never ending development that this "game" seems to be. Big difference. You just need to rid of your bias. I use the term "Game" lightly btw. Given whats been said, it seems that even after the 8-10 years its still barely the mmo game it claims to be.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I would never say this game can never release because they can push out whatever turd they have out there in an effort to avoid some type of legal liability.

I do have extreme doubts that the level of polish, content, and gameplay will approach even half of the worst MMOs that get released.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
More quality content from negron. First grade reading level, five word average.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Plot twist, pantheon devs have spent the last 10 years developing sox.exe to defend their game on the FoH forums.
I thought it was pretty obvious that "Sox" is a reference to it being a sock puppet account.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tol

Trakanon Raider
bi-yearly check-in to see if pantheon rocks yet, or is merely preparing to rock

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I was watching the Ashes podcast for content, and he said something I can relate to Pantheon. One of the big things that Jahlon said which I don't necessarily agree with him. He said you could file a dispute with your credit card company for a preorder not received. Now you could make a case in my issue that three years was a long enough wait to see if it ships considering they had 5 years before my purchase. He claimed you can do it with Ashes. I call bullshit on him I always thought you had 90 days from the time of purchase.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
1659881757086.png

• 6Worf
  • 4Like
  • 3Double Worf
Reactions: 13 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
In hindsight, you probably shouldn't train an AI with MMO forum posts. You get concentrated autism and poopsocking, paired with conspiracy theories on how to spawn the ancient cyclops.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Mods need to change his name to Sox.exe

God that is fuckin tight

This is also a name I could use for an alt to sew terror and start arguments in the chat lobby while the servers are down

Real EQers will understand

Then again he doesn't like being falsely portrayed or impersonated, and I have no reason to want to offend him

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What if it's an eq2 with better graphics, less buttons and ze climbing

Haven't seen any group mob types (3 linked little guys or w.e) tho, didn't like that much