Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
giphy-downsized-large.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I was watching the ashes podcast the other day I heard one of the former VR devs on one of their current streams with AOC. A Dev named Bruno. I am not sure what his real name is. I think he was an Aussie artist-programmer from the 2018 era.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was watching the ashes podcast the other day I heard one of the former VR devs on one of their current streams with AOC. A Dev named Bruno. I am not sure what his real name is. I think he was an Aussie artist-programmer from the 2018 era.

Bro you wrote more in most posts than GRRM writes in a whole year. Why is this one so empty? You saw a dev on a podcast... and? What did he say?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
he is working for AOC now which is not a big deal but considering all the new hires I wonder if he got replaced or moved on from VR.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I hate to talk about people here does Minus appear to have been getting into the Christmas spirits early on this stream. His eyes seem a little more shifter than normal. Do you notice the same thing as me? Maybe I am wrong, but he is known to drink on the streams before. His eyes seem a little bloodshot to me.

• 1Cringe

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I hate to talk about people here does Minus appear to have been getting into the Christmas spirits early on this stream. His eyes seem a little more shifter than normal. Do you notice the same thing as me? Maybe I am wrong, but he is known to drink on the streams before. His eyes seem a little bloodshot to me.

These guys are working too many hours. Bless them.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
People handle stress differently. I guess.

Nirgon, I saw your message on the forums, Minus can't response to you on discord because I banned him on his alt account, 2tubes.

I guess I can talk about it now that the cat is out of the bag. Someone told me about Steve Clover being a member of the team over a year ago. They didn't mention his name in particular, but he told me to ask VR who wrote the environmental code for Pantheon and see what they have to say.

I don't know if this fact is true, but I wonder who the director of security is, maybe Jeff Butler. Wink wink.

I am wondering what happens if one of the old pantheon "faithful" gets caught by the security team will they get banned or fired for doing something against the rules? How many GMs or Devs got fired over the years for doing things that were considered uncool like taking epic key chains for POP expansion boxes and then reselling them back up or summoning a cobalt breastplate for a raid leader when the item had not dropped on the server yet.

But the funniest thing I have heard so far was when Chris Rowan said on the Cohh stream that they said that they were audited by this group of investors, and they look over their books and are happy with their assessment to invest 2.4 million. Did they check with the California FTB board first?

No one wants to put their name on the paperwork but Brad.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
MFF doesn't know what Spam is. This is. I think Nigon is a bot or a shared account

spam.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Imbecile

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You know what I have never understood about content creation. When I made my website, The Crossroads of Terminus, it is very similar to this page except it had one of the largest libraries of videos and feeds from the Pantheon community. The forums were the best part, so I was told by the community. it had all kinds of ad ones. The forums were detailed and organized. Minus tried to recruit all of the content creators over to his side when he saw my idea. I put a lot of hard work into my website for 3 months before I showed it to anyone. A week later I went on the P+U and talked about my website since it was a community thing. Minus stole my idea and then threaten to copyright strike. Everyone was cool with the idea especially since it was free.

The community back then was scattered for the lack of a better word. Eventually, someone would have thought of the idea after me. When the game launches, they won't be able to control the exposure. Everyone is looking to hold out their hands when the money starts flowing and I am sure there will be some hard feelings coming down the line. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the old devs get together and try to get some of that cheddar from VR since they were never compensated for their time.

I understand the fact that Chinese gold farmers will buy a website so they can use them to see their gold thru them. The YT algorithm is not very kind to small streamers, which is why my idea was so brilliant. YT is so one-dimensional and sometimes you need a little more of an idea. I don't understand why CC has these huge catalogs of videos that nobody watches after two months, and everyone copies every else video idea with very few changes in the meanwhile. So why content them?