Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
57 minutes too late. guess i was lucky
Some unidentifiable body part.. which he says was the foot, but looked more like .. maybe a forearm at a weird angle? With basically a gaping hole that looked to have gangrene cleaned out of it. Really fucking grody and should have been spoilered at the very least.
Nother mod intervention. Yup.
lol stfu.

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Some unidentifiable body part.. which he says was the foot, but looked more like .. maybe a forearm at a weird angle? With basically a gaping hole that looked to have gangrene cleaned out of it. Really fucking grody and should have been spoilered at the very least.

lol stfu.

I didn't think he'd actually post a pic, or else I would have tagged in Dr. Izo Izo immediately

Maybe some sort of diabetic foot?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I didn't think he'd actually post a pic, or else I would have tagged in Dr. Izo Izo immediately

Maybe some sort of diabetic foot?

It was like the bottom side of the arch of his foot that had been drilled out because of Bertoxxulous knows what being in there.

Given that I'm *completely* jaded by the depths of the internet, I laughed but can absolutely see people not being able to handle that one.

Hope he OK.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I hereby nominate Nirgon Nirgon to go to PMs and help walk Mr. Sox Mr. Sox through how to get into Screenshots and post a picture of his foot.

And I'll promise that if this happens, and the picture is legit and not just some random internet pic, I will purchase a copy of Pantheon when it releases.

I so swear on Utnayan Utnayan 's holy F16. May he strike me down with an airstrike should I renege on my oath.

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It was goatse.cx foot dude, exactly like you'd imagine. Exactly. Same color gape, everything.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
A schizophrenic's necrotic foot is creating more buzz in the pantheon thread than pantheon ever has.

Not boding well for you, Nirgon Nirgon

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
It was like the bottom side of the arch of his foot that had been drilled out because of Bertoxxulous knows what being in there.

Given that I'm *completely* jaded by the depths of the internet, I laughed but can absolutely see people not being able to handle that one.

Hope he OK.
ah, yup. sounds like a sole ulcer.
I know cause I watch a lot of Hoof GP and Nate the Hoof Guy

I think this crowd knows a thing or two about hoofs

Mr Sox, Dead Toe, it's all coming full circle.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

1661569061438.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
ah, yup. sounds like a sole ulcer.
I know cause I watch a lot of Hoof GP and Nate the Hoof Guy

Mr Sox, Dead Toe, it's all coming full circle.

Good, good. It starts out blurry then comes into focus.