Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Love Island What GIF by PeacockTV

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
There are so many issues that video games get away with today as well as the players.

You heard it here first, folks.

The FTC and AG are just building their case before the big bust where they arrest all video game devs and players for all their bullshit

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I wonder if any of this stuff is place holder and in progress

Those before and afters sure are proof they haven't done a single thing - biggest scam ever

Whew

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yes, they went from the gray checkerboard ground to the green checkerboard ground in a year. So progress, much wow.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah I was making fun of the "they havent done anything" crowd

The best part is, many of the people in this thread know better and realize how long it would take a small team to build out all the necessary tools/back end components for something like this...

Something they'd consider impossible

Well, maybe for them I guess

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

The best part is, many of the people in this thread know better and realize how long it would take a small team to build out all the necessary tools/back end components for something like this...

Yeah they went from Pre-Alpha September 2013 to the video showing Pre-Alpha 2021 to "Upcomming Pre-Alpha 2022" you can't even make this shit up. It's taken them an entire fucking decade to go from nothing to still nothing. Keep in mind September 2022 is 6 days away, Nirgon Nirgon you are going to be dead before this shit even hits Alpha let alone releasing.

capsule_616x353.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh hey did Duke Nukem Forever ever come out? Hah hah hah didn't think so!

Now who is stupid!

Wewwww doggy

Nemesis

Bridgeburner

Why on earth would we consider this impossible? Do hundreds of small studios not do this? Have many of us not done this?
I appreciate that you're sticking to your schtick, but sometimes the myopia is too much dude.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Come for the gifs, stay for the internet arguments and trolling. Fuck touching grass. That's a plot by biting insects to make gamers go outside.

I gotta be careful tho, don't wanna get a case of the Folders and go down swinging in a troll that consumed me. Safe to say now that I won't, but there was a little doubt with big dawg's passing. Turns out that only ignited the passion even more.

#ForBrad 🗡️ 🔥

• 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I wish this was simply about if it was gonna be good or not.

Alas I am aware of the goal posts and a whole lot of documented shit talking, insulting intelligence etc.

Everyone has to take an L on what they think is a safe bet sometimes. It's a recipe for the mads.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I wish this was simply about if it was gonna be good or not.

Alas I am aware of the goal posts and a whole lot of documented shit talking, insulting intelligence etc.

Everyone has to take an L on what they think is a safe bet sometimes. It's a recipe for the mads.

I still don't get your Brad mad meme. Who is mad about pantheon really? You have to actually care about something to be mad at it, as far as I have seen for the longest time this has been nothing more than an ongoing joke and gag.

I am not sure if you are simply hopeful for the game or simply taking the other stance just to be a contrarian, but lets assume you are actually hopeful for it to release because you have a massive hate boner for WoW. What has given you any impression at all that this will actually see a real release point, and what timeframe do you believe it will happen in. Do you think you will honestly see anything before 2025? 2030? Since we're so blind to it all enlighten us.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hate boner for what it became.

Not expecting anyone to admit anything, only to be wrong in the end.

Early 2027 sounds good to me.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I still don't get your Brad mad meme. Who is mad about pantheon really? You have to actually care about something to be mad at it, as far as I have seen for the longest time this has been nothing more than an ongoing joke and gag.

I am not sure if you are simply hopeful for the game or simply taking the other stance just to be a contrarian, but lets assume you are actually hopeful for it to release because you have a massive hate boner for WoW. What has given you any impression at all that this will actually see a real release point, and what timeframe do you believe it will happen in. Do you think you will honestly see anything before 2025? 2030? Since we're so blind to it all enlighten us.
You're trying to have an actual conversation with someone that finds pleasure in keeping a troll going for the last decade. Dudes about as serious as a dry fart.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You're trying to have an actual conversation with someone that finds pleasure in keeping a troll going for the last decade. Dudes about as serious as a dry fart.

There is a method to my madness.

Hate boner for what it became.

Not expecting anyone to admit anything, only to be wrong in the end.

Early 2027 sounds good to me.

So only 5 more years. sounds optimistic.