Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Come for the gifs, stay for the internet arguments and trolling. Fuck touching grass. That's a plot by biting insects to make gamers go outside.

I gotta be careful tho, don't wanna get a case of the Folders and go down swinging in a troll that consumed me. Safe to say now that I won't, but there was a little doubt with big dawg's passing. Turns out that only ignited the passion even more.

#ForBrad 🗡️ 🔥
Hold it... Did you just post as Nirgon while thinking you was on the Sox account because that had some serious Sox vibes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hope his foot comes back and haunts you, and cant be damaged except by a magic weapon which u dont have

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hear he will give you the boots now that he can't use them. He wants 325 bradcoins, a shadowed rapier, and a ring of the autists.

• 2Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
i am in hospital currently losing my foot
Wait wait... is there some deep lore here with "Dead Toe Society"?

Did you think that your dead toe was a goofy quirk to name your podcast after, but actually it was leprosy and it's spread to your whole foot?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wait wait... is there some deep lore here with "Dead Toe Society"?

Did you think that your dead toe was a goofy quirk to name your podcast after, but actually it was leprosy and it's spread to your whole foot?

You guys are awful, lol. If I ever have a medical condition, I aint sayin' shit.

• 2Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
NSFW content in a SFW forum
By

GTFO with your NSFW shit -amod

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Barf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
By all that is good and holy, what in the Goblin Cock is that??? Send in the napalm and the nukes.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Even disregarding the gaping hole, it doesn't even look like an actual foot. I don't know what I was seeing but it was surely from hell.