Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
beef-birria-birria-tacos.gif

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm not even a pro at making it and it was insanely fuckin good. The dog is bark blasting me for more constantly after I gave him a little.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Can someone explain dipping tacos to me? We don't have any Mexicans here to make them.

Seems like a way to get your taco filling dropping into your dip and your dip all over yourself.

I love dipping things like Spring Rolls, Summer Rolls, Gyoza, Samosas etc... but they are closed containers and it's usually a little dish of sauce to wet the edge not a full thin soup.

Do you drink the dip after?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can someone explain dipping tacos to me? We don't have any Mexicans here to make them.

Seems like a way to get your taco filling dropping into your dip and your dip all over yourself.

I love dipping things like Spring Rolls, Summer Rolls, Gyoza, Samosas etc... but they are closed containers and it's usually a little dish of sauce to wet the edge not a full thin soup.

More to the world than fish and chips, yank.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

It’s delicious that’s why.