Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Nda aren't enforceable in California without payment. They had said that Steve had been involved with the team but behind the scenes. Never In print. It's ok to make vanguard 2.0 I guess

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
When is Jeff gonna make appearance now. Honestly it would be nice if the team came together for Brad after he helped them get their start in the industry.

Last edited:

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It'd be nice hearing news that didn't sound like a daemon speaking in tongues through a possessed corpse

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It'd be nice hearing news that didn't sound like a daemon speaking in tongues through a possessed corpse
This is clown world after all.

happy american horror story GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I knew something was up when they announced clover. They sent in the fireman to put Kyle's network fire. My feeling is with the art assets and their tailored script code. It caused bugs in the system to shoot out.with unity

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Unity is not good for MMOs for the reason. If can run all unity everything good but slow. They sacrificed the network before performance.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
One programmer to do everything. They didn't want to share the special code with everyone.. everyone is using URE 5 now more eyes on it for code crunchers for performance. They wanted to do all the special things and broke the code. Good luck finding all the errors with unsupported network code. This is why people moved away from unity. Ben is no longer on the board.

Last edited:

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Is it too soon to ask Amod Amod to change the threads title to "Paladin Salty Tyen and the future of EQ in a Browser"?

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
God my brain hurts, reading most of the Sox posts feels like that early AI picture generator where the pictures almost sort of make sense, but the face is melted and broken.

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
God my brain hurts, reading most of the Sox posts feels like that early AI picture generator where the pictures almost sort of make sense, but the face is melted and broken.
Shit is just annoying at this point. But its easy shit to dunk on, I guess.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I made these tacos and Pantheon will launch

Life is good

Can't wait for perception pings and immersive questing

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's weird that MMOs are the entire reason this community exists, yet the MMO threads on this board, are some of the most concentrated levels of retardation known to man.

• 3Truth!
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users