200.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I think it was the Ashes of Creation thread. He started spamming there and got booted. I have no idea though if that was it.

I thought one of the current AMODs hinted that he'd posted some sort of gore.

Which, knowing Sox, was his foot again, LOL.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought one of the current AMODs hinted that he'd posted some sort of gore.

Which, knowing Sox, was his foot again, LOL.
Fool would post three+ posts back to back within the span of 5 minutes. Never mind that it was all a jumbled fucking incoherent mess. Besides, we still have Chris to make fun of.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Isn't aoc basically just pantheon without the brad memes? Did he shit up an actual, ya know, functional, not perpetually never reaching beta, mmo??

Chris

Potato del Grande
Isn't aoc basically just pantheon without the brad memes? Did he shit up an actual, ya know, functional, not perpetually never reaching beta, mmo??
No, they seem to actually have a playable game people have logged into.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
No, they seem to actually have a playable game people have logged into.

So none of the testers have logged into Pantheon eh? Back to this again.

Flag this thread for shaw or Sox access.

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>

I was a beta tester for Star Wars Galaxies - Phase 1. We were sent a CD, installed it, and given an hour time slot on a specific day to log in (One day a week, for a month) to look at a character creator and do nothing except wait for it to crash.

That beta, decades ago, has more to it then Pantheon right now.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So no outside tested has ever logged into a Pantheon game server? Care to place a wager my good man?

Chris

Potato del Grande
So no outside tested has ever logged into a Pantheon game server? Care to place a wager my good man?
Stop being a little cunt and post a video of people logging into a persistent server and playing together. I'm happy to be wrong and learn something new.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Sox would have access in the Shaw. A flag for shaw is a flag for Sox.

Mods were overly aggressive with Sox. Due to the nature of how Sox posts, a simple threadban on AOC would have sufficed.

He wasn't in multiple threads where it would be a problem for staff, where it would be a weekly or daily issue. In this instance a threadban approach was called for, not a 6 month shaw trip. If one or two threadbans failed to control him then I'd say you move to shaw time.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Dude was a habitual line stepper. Look at his warning history. He either knew what was doing and any punishment was warranted, or the bot's parsing algorithm needed some work.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

I am saying I have not seen one login screen logging into the game. Even for Cohh - he was already magically in the game at stream start. Did I miss something? Please show me where I missed someone logging into an actual server from outside their network - or even a log in screen from inside their network. I have not seen one bit of evidence they have one.

They do not even have SSO for their own internal employees :p

And this is just outright hilarious :p

"Well, we, uh, want to do it, but we want to make sure it is right for you and us! So uh, soon? Yeah" :p

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
this sux with no sox

its an official "no magic of EverQuest allowed" zone

• 1Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
this sux with no sox

its an official "no magic of EverQuest allowed" zone

Please provide * ANYTHING * that is a login screen. Seriously - I just want to see if it exists. You can even MS Paint it, which you will have to do. Or maybe some old BBS ANSI art?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If I remember correctly from a previous Cohh stream, there was no login screen. When he launched the game it just loaded straight to him being in the zone and on that character.

• 1Truth!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That's the neural PC link chip that he has implanted into his body. He thinks it and it logs him into the game. That's just how God damn good Pantheon is. You think this is a game company? No, it's a futuretech company.

Just wait until you're playing Pantheon on VR contact lenses.

• 1Double Worf

Punch baby strollers

Golden Knight of the Realm
Please provide * ANYTHING * that is a login screen. Seriously - I just want to see if it exists. You can even MS Paint it, which you will have to do. Or maybe some old BBS ANSI art?
The Jim Lee stream was the first time they showed the character creation screen. Granted, that was pre-refactor...