Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Please provide * ANYTHING * that is a login screen. Seriously - I just want to see if it exists. You can even MS Paint it, which you will have to do. Or maybe some old BBS ANSI art?

Speaking of BBS, maybe we could fund someone to create a Tradewars 2022 forum game while we wait for Pantheon

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
6B517450-F21C-4BD0-A32C-F5C7D4456ADD.jpeg

200.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dude was a habitual line stepper. Look at his warning history. He either knew what was doing and any punishment was warranted, or the bot's parsing algorithm needed some work.

Look at this boot licker.

Sox was the only soldier brave enough to stand up to the DBG dev and Liz Woolley gestapo that you pussies cower from.

He was 10x the man than any of you faggots. I guess until the amputation, but he's still like 8-9x the man

Last edited:
  • 12Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 13 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Sox was the only soldier brave enough to stand up to the DBG dev and Liz Woolley gestapo that you pussies cower from.

He was 10x the man then any of you faggots. I guess until the amputation, but he's still like 8-9x the man

The irony of this post.

Lets leave the dick sucking to the p0rn thread.

Back to falling gifs :

• 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

He was 10x the man than any of you faggots. I guess until the amputation, but he's still like 8-9x the man

Ya in all seriousness, get the message sent not to do it to other threads (thread ban is a wonderful thing) but he'd be great to have back in this particular thread.

The morning paper/coffee spat in here feels empty without him.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ya in all seriousness, get the message sent not to do it to other threads (thread ban is a wonderful thing) but he'd be great to have back in this particular thread.

The morning paper/coffee spat in here feels empty without him.
Did you find any evidence of people logging into a persistent Pantheon server?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Watched several people play it remotely.

There's a server up with people already online when they've logged into it.

This is some deep brain rot and denial.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Watched several people play it remotely.

There's a server up with people already online when they've logged into it.

This is some deep brain rot and denial.
Was this in a dream last night or ?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wheres the TLDW on last nights stream of new character models?! Im guessing they didnt show any.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm not willing to accept Pantheon gameplay streams are being shot in some "Hollywood moon landing studio" (we did land on the moon)