AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

fair enough.

Michael-Jackson-Dancing-Girl-Fail-Funny-Falling-Gif-Photo-For-Whatsapp.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm not convinced he understands anything of what happened.
I think he's aware of what happened and has likely moved on. Remember when he first came here? He complained non stop about being banned from the Pantheon forums and w/e else. Im sure he feels like no one appreciates his insight, its just too bad I think his insight is hindered by his ... .Im guessing, diabetes.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I think he's aware of what happened and has likely moved on. Remember when he first came here? He complained non stop about being banned from the Pantheon forums and w/e else. Im sure he feels like no one appreciates his insight, its just too bad I think his insight is hindered by his ... .Im guessing, diabetes.

Still won't stop me from perma camping and training anyone named Sox when Pantheon finally released in 3082.

Choo Choo Mr. Sox Mr. Sox Choo Choo mother fucker. Also :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

train.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

*Jingles tambourine*

Anytime I see "Minus", I think about Sox telling me how he "ratted me out" - and id be in a federal pen when the money rained in. God that shit was funny.

But here's more things this board will deny are being done or exist lol.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

*Jingles tambourine*

Anytime I see "Minus", I think about Sox telling me how he "ratted me out" - and id be in a federal pen when the money rained in. God that shit was funny.

But here's more things this board will deny are being done or exist lol.

Damn that 40 minute video of zero game play, zones, release dates, or content really showed us. A decade in and we get a video of fags chatting and some unity assets damn Nirgon Nirgon how could we be so blind clear this will release before the end of the year.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
But... but it's only 8 years in! What else can we talk about beside classes and animation?

Begin working for funding - success
build tools to make abilities and content - success
make a few proof of concept zones - success

update character models - current successful progress
demo new abilities and class design - current successful progress

new class abilities for people to log into (this means a server) pre alpha and try out - coming up