Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1666310424980.png

giphy.gif

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So a stream where they show some art maybe or tooltips, otherwise its however long talk about items and abilities. Sounds like the kind of thing you do not watch, but read a quick TLDR afterwards. In another couple years, maybe they will actually show you a character in game using said abilities or items. Do they ask for donations the entire time? Like commercials?

Also is that rick flair? A old and tired wrestler who should of retired 20 years ago? Good example, matches the "game" perfectly.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So a stream where they show some art maybe or tooltips, otherwise its however long talk about items and abilities. Sounds like the kind of thing you do not watch, but read a quick TLDR afterwards. In another couple years, maybe they will actually show you a character in game using said abilities or items. Do they ask for donations the entire time? Like commercials?

Also is that rick flair? A old and tired wrestler who should of retired 20 years ago? Good example, matches the "game" perfectly.

Yeah just like the Ashes of Archeage stream, I love em both tbh

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
you linked a video of two soy fags talking no footage, no gameplay, no screenshots, no artwork, no game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Didnt listen to the vine woven bridge ability for druids or anything. Completely flat brained take on the stream.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Is the bridge to skip some of the climbing? Putting in all that content just to bypass it, shame.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Nirgon, you're willingly ignoring the clear fact that most if not all of us would love to see content from Pantheon.
If it even looked like there was a degree of progress made, we'd be happy to see it. Of course we'd be critical, know the audience, but we're all here for this very reason... games like this... look at Embers Adrift and M&M threads, among countless other fly-by-night MMOs.

It's beyond ridiculous that we continue to get hour-long streams of guys theorycrafting what they would do if they were actually making a game, with zero gameplay, nothing to show for the time spent. And touting these releases like there's anything other than vapor is just silly.

I'd love to see content from Pantheon, and I hope they can prove us all wrong. Meanwhile, I think everyone here is calling it for what it is.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Nirgon, you're willingly ignoring the clear fact that most if not all of us would love to see content from Pantheon.
If it even looked like there was a degree of progress made, we'd be happy to see it. Of course we'd be critical, know the audience, but we're all here for this very reason... games like this... look at Embers Adrift and M&M threads, among countless other fly-by-night MMOs.

It's beyond ridiculous that we continue to get hour-long streams of guys theorycrafting what they would do if they were actually making a game, with zero gameplay, nothing to show for the time spent. And touting these releases like there's anything other than vapor is just silly.

I'd love to see content from Pantheon, and I hope they can prove us all wrong. Meanwhile, I think everyone here is calling it for what it is.
Look at all these words just to say you’ve got the Mad Brad Syndrome. Whew lad!

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, I would think most people have been burned enough by video game promises that unless you see it in actual gameplay, it doesn't mean much.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user