<Medals Crew>
get

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
So they have a custom networking stack that is so impressive other companies want to license it but they can't even get it implemented into their own game successfully. Considering that this game doesn't work without a streamlined custom network stack, seems like that would be the priority not getting assets converted to HDRP.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
So they have a custom networking stack that is so impressive other companies want to license it but they can't even get it implemented into their own game successfully. Considering that this game doesn't work without a streamlined custom network stack, seems like that would be the priority not getting assets converted to HDRP.
I don't know why you're not all in for Hi-Def RolePlay.
this game will fly far

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Pantheon stream 6pm PST tonight
My guess is we will see the same 30 seconds of concept art being looped in the background as the devs daydream about a game they in no way shape or form can ever produce.

This group desperately needs a strong project manager that can bring them back to reality. Cut 1/2 the classes, cut 1/2 the races, stop re-designing the game every time there is a new gimmick and focus on getting a fucking working game. Its getting pretty pathetic to keep hearing Joppa talk about all these pie in the sky ideas as if they have the budget or resources to implement any of it. Someone needs to bring these dreamers back into a realistic focus.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My guess is we will see the same 30 seconds of concept art being looped in the background as the devs daydream about a game they in no way shape or form can ever produce.

This group desperately needs a strong project manager that can bring them back to reality. Cut 1/2 the classes, cut 1/2 the races, stop re-designing the game every time there is a new gimmick and focus on getting a fucking working game. Its getting pretty pathetic to keep hearing Joppa talk about all these pie in the sky ideas as if they have the budget or resources to implement any of it. Someone needs to bring these dreamers back into a realistic focus.
Pretty much. I started to make the joke about "I cant wait to see more concept art!" but Im just over it at this point. Release some actual gameplay footage or just shut the fuck up. AoC is running circles around this fucking vaporware.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user