Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I remember hanging out with James Earl Jones and and Mr. T while we were making the rounds in Blackburrow keep. James said that Pantheon would never release and that Barto fag should neck itself. It seemed pretty harsh at the time but then Mr. T chimed in that Barto was the biggest fag he had ever heard of and he I quote "pitied the fool". About that time Jimmy Carter who was playing a Barbarian Warrior stopped by and asked how the fuck could anyone see shit in this game, you see Barbarian Warriors don't have night vision so they can't see well in unlighted areas without a light source. Anyways long story short :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:.

Nother suicide directive right there lol

God I'm glad Sox is back

Right back where we started, in the good spot

I want to have a weekly conference call with Sox and some others after this so he has conference calls to refer to when he does his Pantheon memoirs in the future

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I feel like there's a lot of gold in this that just got passed over.

Like "Windsong Sanctuary" is named after Bart and was awarded to him in a settlement because he spent $5k and didn't get banned.
Uh, you weren't aware of the prize tiers EQ has for most RMT money sold or bought? Wow, I thought that was common knowledge. My friend Kanye made 23k in RMT sales in one year and got free lifetime subscriptions for his box army.

Just a great incentive program they have for their player base!

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like there's a lot of gold in this that just got passed over.

Like "Windsong Sanctuary" is named after Bart and was awarded to him in a settlement because he spent $5k and didn't get banned.
and we thought we were special just for having NPCs named after us and shit in WoW. this negro got a whole EQ zone though its cleverly conspicuous enough that you can't even really tell it's named after him.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Lets get this shit back on track

Cd1o.gif

• 2Fal'len
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This is an analogy for pantheon devs trying to make a vidya game

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Gotta admit, I didn't foresee this thread being the next stop on Foler's good forum citizen tour. Where will he go next? Is he suddenly a lifelong Jets fan with the pending Rogers trade?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users