RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
its-still.gif

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I know what are my biggest faults in life are I am a stubborn as an old goat I have blown many opportunities cause of my mouth. A lot of don't want to work with me because of my condition.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I also don't believe in apologies. To me if I said it I meant it. I know it's a bad choice for me.im looking forward to running a guild in may in EQon the new Tlp. Come on FB rules set.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I also don't believe in apologies. To me if said it I meant it. I know it's a bad choice for me.
Yes. I would agree. You are retarded as fuck. I knew kids in school that were like you. I bullied them and felt better about myself daily. If it wasnt for people like you, I may not have been confident enough to get to where Im at in life. Sincerely, thank you for being... you.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yes. I would agree. You are retarded as fuck. I knew kids in school that were like you. I bullied them and felt better about myself daily. If it wasnt for people like you, I may not have been confident enough to get to where Im at in life. Sincerely, thank you for being... you.

The world owes you a debt of gratitude for being one of the last generation of bullies preventing the complete degradation of society. In only a few years without your sacrifice kids are chopping their dicks and tits off.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I know what are my biggest faults in life are I am a stubborn as an old goat I have blown many opportunities cause of my mouth. A lot of don't want to work with me because of my condition.
Folder would be interested in these blown mouth opportunities.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I also don't believe in apologies. To me if I said it I meant it. I know it's a bad choice for me.im looking forward to running a guild in may in EQon the new Tlp. Come on FB rules set.
Come and play FF14 with us, there's a free trial from 1-60. Gilgamesh server.

I can hook you up with some dungeon runs.

• 1Mother of God

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Sorry Chris I am EQ for life. Soxx Puppets is my new guild. May2023. Forming now.

• 1Solidarity