lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Pantheon is not coming out. All I know is spam healing and counting to 10 for the CH chain rotation.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Chris I am not interested in learning a new game at this stage of my life. I can teach you to be a bad ass raid healer. I heard good stuff about FF 15 and it plays similar to WOW.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Much like with Pantheon, 'an attempt was made'

It kind of reminds me of Bubbles Bubbles thinking he was at the top of Shit Mountain, and the subsequent Harrowing, LOL

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am at the new facility called ignite. It's in the richer part of blue springs. I have to get my mind going into the Tlp with soxx puppets right. I made my laSt doctor cry. Call her a weasel. It s amazing how a little cough can do to get things done or moved in the TV room. I have entered some nursing homes with rats elderly abuse or caught COVID. This place seems different. Got a mini frig now to stock it like a Cosby.

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I am at the new facility called ignite. It's in the richer part of blue springs. I have to get my mind going into the Tlp with soxx puppets right. I made my laSt doctor cry. Call her a weasel. It s amazing how a little cough can do to get things done or moved in the TV room. I have entered some nursing homes with rats elderly abuse or caught COVID. This place seems different. Got a mini frig now to stock it like a Cosby.
In a weird way, I feel like you smell fucking awful and when you open your mouth - the smell of rotten deer meat left in an unplugged Refrigerator for 3 Summer months rolls out. Thats probably what made her cry, bruh.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
it's like someone is testing the schizophrenic filter for their chat_ai bot

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user