Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
DEAD tOE TRAILERS. . Which is your favorite?
This is so unfair. How can you possibly expect me to choose one out of all that greatness? I think you should play all them at the beginning of your podcast.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
why-dont-you-tell-me-how-you-really-feel-tom-ellis.gif

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This is so unfair. How can you possibly expect me to choose one out of all that greatness? I think you should play all them at the beginning of your podcast.

Gonna be a sad when he remembers he changed the name to Sailors and Sea Monsters like a month ago

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have a new character in the works, Galalopos, The tatooed Sea Turtle. he is gonna be better than the Shark. Everyone loved the Shark at Ignite. Then, RGB the color changing squid and then finally Bermuda the Parrot.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
VR just lost ine of their core members this week. Ross Armstrong, their lead Aminator since the beginning.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox have you ever been to Dixon's Chili?

I was thinking about going there tomorrow but looks like they aren't open on Sundays, and not sure I feel like driving out that way tonight.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Nope. I pass it all the time on the way to wallyworld. I heard Dixon has good chilli. I am confused with all of this doxxing going on here. Everyone knows I live in the Missouri. I m a open book.

Last edited:

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Nope. I pass it all the time on the way to wallyworld. I heard Dixon has good chilli. I am confused with all of this doxxing going on here. Everyone knows I live in the Missouri. I m a open book.

That isn't doxxing, LOL. You told us yourself where you went. IDGAF about Ignite or whatever the fuck that is, but you said "Blue Springs" so that is now Soxx Country as far as I'm concerned.

Dixon's is just on my short list of places here that I haven't tried yet, and it's one of the few places out east that I'd ever be willing to drive out to. It's all chain restaurants, chinese places, mexican and bars serving nachos.

In other words, stop being a weasel, Soxx

I am at the new facility called ignite. It's in the richer part of blue springs. I have to get my mind going into the Tlp with soxx puppets right. I made my laSt doctor cry. Call her a weasel. It s amazing how a little cough can do to get things done or moved in the TV room. I have entered some nursing homes with rats elderly abuse or caught COVID. This place seems different. Got a mini frig now to stock it like a Cosby.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
If you are from this area, then you already know about Dixon's Chilli. If you are here now for the NFL draft, welcome. I am pissed off that people have a no regard for my honesty here. If i tell you the blueberries are ready, then you better go get you a bucket if you want to eat. I have offered many times to take people out for a bite in KC before, but no one wants to take me up on the offer. I can't really move around right now with this leg restriction but im the future I am game.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If you are from this area, then you already know about Dixon's Chilli. If you are here now for the NFL draft, welcome. I am pissed off that people have a no regard for my honesty here. If i tell you the blueberries are ready, then you better go get you a bucket if you want to eat. I have offered many times to take people out for a bite in KC before, but no one wants to take me up on the offer. I can't really move around right now with this leg restriction but im the future I am game.
Who is doubting your honesty about living in the area? You accused him of doxing when you're the one who revealed the information. Can you even follow your own thoughts?