AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I heard a funny dad joke...Why cant Barbie get pregant? Because ken cums in another box.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I heard a funny dad joke...Why cant Barbie get pregant? Because ken cums in another box.
Gooodddddddaaammnn!:emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap:That joke is on fire 🔥🔥🔥 If your podcast is going to be that lit, I can't fucking wait 🙌 Sailors and sea monsters represent🧌🏊🧟🚣!!!

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The plan is to first create a series of short videos on YouTube Shorts or Tik Tok. I figured about 15 jokes per character, you tube ai recognizes your efforts after 33 videos. When i was in hospital all i heard from the nurses that their kids spend hours watching other people play video games. 8 out the top 10 yt streamers are vtubers right now. Then translate the jokes into foreign languages.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
38. What's a pirate's favorite music genre?

Arrrrrr & B

39. What’s a pirate favorite rock band?

A-sea D-sea

I put the rest of the jokes in the shaw thread. 59 all to together.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
The plan is to first create a series of short videos on YouTube Shorts or Tik Tok. I figured about 15 jokes per character, you tube ai recognizes your efforts after 33 videos. When i was in hospital all i heard from the nurses that their kids spend hours watching other people play video games. 8 out the top 10 yt streamers are vtubers right now. Then translate the jokes into foreign languages.
OK having this be a shitty for kids YouTube short/Tik Tok may work.

It's not a podcast though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He just needs to make something, anything, to have a start. He won't. He will come up with a million good ideas and talk about them and even create the framework and then not finish.

Like pantheon devs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He just needs to make something, anything, to have a start. He won't. He will come up with a million good ideas and talk about them and even create the framework and then not finish.

Like pantheon devs.
Well, he's still a million good ideas away from having a million good ideas, so let's not give him even that much credit yet.

• 2Like