Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I see Pantheon didnt have a new lets talk about some shit stream this month. Bazgrim not covering pantheon anymore is a tell tell sign.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I have agreed to multiple interviews, yet I have yet to receive an invite like dick the weasel. I still play EQ with my 600 k hp cleric. My family has been there for my surgeries. I have over 600 friends on the pantheon forums. I have talked some mad but true shit about Pantheon and I can use see why they dont like me. I still have access to the game with my pledge pavkage when it launches,
What software do you use for your avatars?

You agreed to do an interview with me but I never had time, I have a few weeks off work so I may be able to set up a little VTube avatar for myself and finally do it...

• 1Fal'len

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure Sox is dead. @Ambiturner with the fatality:
That did not answer my question.

fist shake GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
they are designed with 2d live and then they are loaded in vtube studio. Vtube studio removes the mark after you paid them $15

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
They are free software, vtube studio is available thru steam. 2 d live is free that why you see the fairy. Depending on the skill of the animator determines how well the model moves.

Sailors and Sea Monsters is marketable as fuck.

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
So when are you going to cut off your dick and learn to speak in high pitch squeel like a japanese woman?

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I have agreed to multiple interviews, yet I have yet to receive an invite like dick the weasel. I still play EQ with my 600 k hp cleric. My family has been there for my surgeries. I have over 600 friends on the pantheon forums. I have talked some mad but true shit about Pantheon and I can use see why they dont like me. I still have access to the game with my pledge pavkage when it launches,
Still waiting to join the podcast. All I ever do is show up and all you ever do is weasel away from every commitment.

• 1Midwit

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I agree completely. End me. DM for my address. Bring guns or many people to forcibly take me.

In your own mind im sure thats a fatality
In your own mind, I'm sure there's some reason for thinking a post completely unrelated to you was in any way about you.

Pretty impressive, really; Not just schizophrenic but fully retarded too.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I do love how there's multiple things going in here where we're excited to be disappointed about them

Haha ohhhh Sox isn't doing the podcast even if someone else sets it up for him

What a rip

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What happens first. Sox does a podcast or Pantheon releases as a playable game?

• 1Fal'len

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What happens first. Sox does a podcast or Pantheon releases as a playable game?

Zaide has played it for us on stream so this one's already over

Sox won't even show up for a podcast someone sets up for him, it's over

• 1Mic Drop