Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why am I not surprised that you, of all people here, would have alternate accounts on different forums when you were a "teenager."

In Chris' defense, almost everyone in erep had illegal alts and most of them were far more retarded than him.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Jasker is Jestor Rodo, and he is from the Planet Godfrey. The comment was seen i mention was a reference to Jestor but smed never mentioned his name publicly. I cant discuss how I know. Its funny how Jasker responded. I dont mind doing a podcast if someone sets it up.

Last edited:

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Ok then explain this comment:

You took very personally a comment that was obviously directed at sox.

who cares honestly though i literally post gov grade secrets here and this is what interests you?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Its official.
promo.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Jasker is Jestor Rodo and he is from the Planet Godfrey. The comment was seen i mention was a reference to Jestor but smed never mentioned his name publicly. I cant discuss how I know. I dont mind doing a podcast if someone sets it up.

You literally just refused to go on one

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
you guys asking a schizophrenic why he posted something and then confusing his inane ramblings for nirgon's bot is peak retardation

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I cant find any one who wants to invite me i guess i have been hanging around weasel too much. i would love to interview Jestor Rodo and tell him that SWG sucks like I told JEJ.

OIP (2)weasel.jpg

Xerge

<Donor>
All im saying is Mr. Sox Mr. Sox and others havent been on the same pod cast at the same time with each other so im guessing some freaky deaky shit is going on

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Jasker is Jestor Rodo, and he is from the Planet Godfrey. The comment was seen i mention was a reference to Jestor but smed never mentioned his name publicly. I cant discuss how I know. Its funny how Jasker responded. I dont mind doing a podcast if someone sets it up.

The way your brain makes you think everyone out there is a small group of MMO related people, and James Earl Jones for some stupid reason, would be fascinating if it wasn't so sad and pathetic.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Is this Furor guildmate like your James Earl Jones guildmate, who repeatedly denied being JEJ but you knew for certain it was him based on his voice?