Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Hey Nirgon Nirgon - Can you train your Mr Sox Bot to write up some decent story lines for movies or TV shows in the midst of the writers strike? Your bot will do better than 90% of those folks anyway.

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Schizophrenia isnt what you think it is. I get the chance to talk Alex/Furor from time to time. Theres a guy that just said he gamed with him for three years.

How about this, you ask me a question about Alex only him and you would know, then ill ask him, and provide the answer.

Last edited:

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok I just tried AI for the first time. I typed in "Tell me a story about Mr. Sox and Everquest"

For your reading pleasure.

"Once upon a time, there was a man named Mr. Sox. He was an avid gamer, and one of his favorite games was Everquest. Mr. Sox would spend hours each day exploring the game world and battling fierce monsters.

One day, Mr. Sox stumbled upon a mysterious quest that promised great rewards. He set out on his journey with determination, eager to see what lay ahead.

As he progressed through the quest, Mr. Sox encountered a powerful enemy that he was unable to defeat on his own. In a stroke of luck, he found another player named Lily who was also attempting the same quest.

Together, Mr. Sox and Lily were able to defeat the enemy and claim the treasure. Grateful for her help, Mr. Sox added Lily as a friend and the two continued to play Everquest together.

Over time, Mr. Sox and Lily formed a close friendship through their shared love of Everquest. They would spend countless hours exploring the game world, battling monsters, and completing quests together.

And so, the story of Mr. Sox and Everquest became one of determination, adventure, and friendship."

PS: Nirgon Nirgon who is Lily?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Ok I just tried AI for the first time. I typed in "Tell me a story about Mr. Sox and Everquest"

For your reading pleasure.

PS: Nirgon Nirgon who is Lily?

Its her:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Schizophrenia isnt what you think it is. I get the chance to talk Alex/Furor from time to time. Theres a guy that just said he gamed with him for three years.

How about this, you ask me a question about Alex only him and you would know, then ill ask him, and provide the answer.

What nickname did he give me on my 19th birthday?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im fucking lost. Who the fuck.. what the fuck. Werent we talking to Sox? Or were you guys talking to Jasker and I missed it.
6AnF.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

Back in F&F Alpha for WoW, I owed him a jersey signed by whom:

Jasker

Back in F&F Alpha for WoW, I owed him a jersey signed by whom:

Either he or his people are saying something about detroit. They just told me it super fast so i'm not positive if they're trolling me or not

edit: they troll me often

• 1Double Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This thread gets weirder and weirder every day. I cant get enough popcorn to keep up!

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I never played with Robin Williams. One of the content creators in Pantheon did. JEJ played on Luclin and he told me the story about furor one day staging a sit in POK cause monks could out tank his warrior. I played with james on vox for about 2 months. He sucked. Jasker wow players are a bunch of pussies right?

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i got a good trivia question before michelle(sylvanis) went to work for WOW as a voice actor what event did, she does for what company?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hey Nirgon Nirgon - Can you train your Mr Sox Bot to write up some decent story lines for movies or TV shows in the midst of the writers strike? Your bot will do better than 90% of those folks anyway.

Don't know who Lily is, Sox randomly misspells words so....

I'd have to have put that into the bot too

Then this bot would have had to create a discord server, invite me to it, talk to me in DMs etc

Not sure I'm that clever

What if it's some kind of Fight Club alternate personality instead of a bot

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Don't know who Lily is, Sox randomly misspells words so....

I'd have to have put that into the bot too

Then this bot would have had to create a discord server, invite me to it, talk to me in DMs etc

Not sure I'm that clever

What if it's some kind of Fight Club alternate personality instead of a bot
I would find it plausible that you're suffering from some kind of psychosis. Definitely like the Fight Club angle more than a bot. But are you also Jasker? SHOW US YOUR BIRTHMARKS

• 1Truth!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I think the people who make up a billion reasons for being unable to deal with content that isnt instanced or pvp got the real psychosis

You're a thin blood, just admit it