Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
What if someone makes a reacts video to this one? Which is stupider?
its-hard-to-say-wolfey.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's funny though, because if you do a google image search it matches almost perfectly with a pedo that went to jail.
It will be a goddamn miracle if Sox doesn't have a couple bodies in the crawl space of his mom's (his) house.

• 1Truth!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Okay you can ask but it's not going to work

For example? The promised MMO podcast? Now the direction he's in?

You think he... heh, hwhew

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
why would i do a podcast for Pantheon when my video gets more average viewers on tic toc than a pantheon podcast.

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The pic is from my hospital visit. It matches the one I posted from the hospital bed a few months ago with a little hair and glasses.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
why would i do a podcast for Pantheon when my video gets more average viewers on tic toc than a pantheon podcast.
Yeah, man, you're already in the top 100% of Tik Tok. Dozens and hundreds of views.

Maybe stop posting about your fag pirate shit in this thread if it's never gonna be pantheon related.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Because you don't get any tiktok views for anything and you'll never hit 70k views, which would still only make you only like $100 with that video.

At your current pace of roughly 1 view an hour it'll take you about 8 years to get to 70k views, which again, is not a lot

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am beginning to understand why Blizzard and Pantheon employees kill themself. Weak minded individuals. You think you are a bunch of hardcore Gansters on this forum, but I know how a real gangster act like. I find you guys funny with your bad impressions of trying to be hardcore. Weak sauce if you ask me. Evidentially, a few of the clowns escaped the circus tent and it's time to report back to the ringmaster, guys.

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am beginning to understand why Blizzard and Pantheon employees kill themself. You think you are a bunch of hardcore Gansters on this forum, but I know how a real gangsters acts like. I Find you guys funny with your bad impressions of being hardcore.

Are you new to the fucking internet?

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Just incredible trolling, I can see how it broke Kilsin

Grinded him down into the dust until he had to tap out and ban

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users