Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Everything I've heard about Brad paints him as a shitty delusional person who deserved what he got.

If your wife has terminal cancer, you be there for them and make their final days as happy as possible. You don't self destruct on drugs and die first. What an asshole.

He doesn't have a legacy. He should have been a quest/systems designer or whatever and never a studio lead.
Yeesh, Mr Sox sounds way more like a rational human being than you do on this. I think you should put down the keyboard and do a little reflection on that fact.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeesh, Mr Sox sounds way more like a rational human being than you do on this. I think you should put down the keyboard and do a little reflection on that fact.

You think someone with stage 4 cancer should also be dealing with their spouse's suicide in their last month alive that's already excruciatingly painful? The fuck is wrong with you?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You think someone with stage 4 cancer should also be dealing with their spouse's suicide in their last month alive that's already excruciatingly painful? The fuck is wrong with you?
This is why nobody should ever talk to a cop. Literally nothing in here was anything I said or implied. You are a retard through and through.

• 1Moron

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This is why nobody should ever talk to a cop. Literally nothing in here was anything I said or implied. You are a retard through and through.

You fucking retarded? That's exactly what Chris Chris was saying. Jesus you're fucking dumb. I know you fuck dogs, but damn learn to read at least

• 1Moron

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is this still on track for release?

Yeah man, totally on track!

Temple of Doom Cart 1.gif

• 1Double Worf

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
The slurring, the tone of voice, the body language on the video streams , was clearly a guy medicated , and not the kiddie stuff. We’re talking full on Jordan Peterson benzo holes. That doesn’t mean you can’t make a great game. But like others have mentioned, when most of your success came from ripping off a mud, it probably means you never had much talent to begin with. It would be like if hunter thompson had all his vices, but the journalistic skills of a buzzfeed contributer.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Soxx's chistmas wish list

I would ask Chris Rowan to step down. He wants to retire any way. Besides he lies too much in public. I have proof. He under stands finance keep him as a bod member. Update your FTB information.Two employees committed suicide under his watch from life's pressures. I would keep Joppa but make him an assistant to someone like Troost. So he learns from experience.for the next title. Switch to UR5 fans will love it. Plus a lot of developers can fit in future operations if needed. Don't pigeon hole yourself with one man. Fire minus hire bazgrim as your community manager. Minus tried to keepgate the community. Pantheon nèeded to grown. Ben Dean keèp him as an investor but never as an employee. He is better being critical except for combing his hair. He needs practice.savy is a good web developer. Hire Smedley as the ceo CEO.

Chris

Potato del Grande

I would ask Chris Rowan to step down. He wants to retire any way. Besides he lies too much in public. I have proof. He under stands finance keep him as a bod member. Update your FTB information.Two employees committed suicide under his watch from life's pressures. I would keep Joppa but make him an assistant to someone like Troost. So he learns from experience.for the next title. Switch to UR5 fans will love it. Plus a lot of developers can fit in future operations if needed. Don't pigeon hole yourself with one man. Fire minus hire bazgrim as your community manager. Minus tried to keepgate the community. Pantheon nèeded to grown. Ben Dean keèp him as an investor but never as an employee. He is better being critical except for combing his hair. He needs practice.savy is a good web developer. Hire Smedley as the ceo CEO.
How the fuck do you know the names of so many devs? It's obsessive.

Smedley is another no talent fraud who lucked out being in the right place at the right time like Brad. If you can't replicate your success, you weren't responsible for your success.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Aren’t you banned from all Pantheon sites and discords because of your stalking obsession? Why are you worried about who leads the company of a game that will never exist, and if it ever does exist you will be prohibited from ever playing it.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am not banned from alpha just the forums. There are people who talk more trash than me and aren't banned like vandraad. A lot of the hate was directed at me because of my condition, former conversations with Mcquaid' s online enemy liz woolley, and minus fear of competetion. I am owner of the Crossroads of Terminus. P+ is a shit community they don't spare the astroturf.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I am not banned from alpha just the forums. There are people who talk more trash than me and aren't banned like vandraad. A lot of the hate was directed at me because of my condition, former conversations with Mcquaid' s online enemy liz woolley, and minus fear of competetion. I am owner of the Crossroads of Terminus. P+ is a shit community they don't spare the astroturf.

This one?