Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
In a perfect world, when you ask someone a honest question you should expect to get a honest answer.
I have followed pantheon enough to recognize people's voices.
Some people were upfront about who they were like Kyle when they found out who I was.
I will agree they are passionate players like me. I have one rule if you want to ride with me, don't lie to me. I ran into Ben Dean on another server too. I think we were guildmates like CR. I was CR's cleric on prexus raids and never had an issue with his monk I don't think except for the pantheon question. He still follows me on twitter. I honestly wish the best for their team but they severely damaged their reputation. I honestly think they never tried scam anyone they had a lot of real bad luck and tried to keep their the head above the water. A lot people were going to lose big.
They had 4 years after Brad died to make something.
My honest opinion they should have seen it coming cancer stage 4 is not an overnight thing with his wife and high school sweetheart. DO the math. They have how many refactors, class rebalancings, uncompleted class designs with 3 continents, 64 regions, 9 races, and 12 classes to complete before they launch.
They still need a publisher.
They threatened me with legal actions because I published a public thread concerning their FTB status. Update your bod status and pay your taxes I will say again.
I know most of you shills think I am obessed with this game. I ran the biggest pantheon wiki for its time. It was my job to keep up with the development.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
In a perfect world, when you ask someone a honest question you should expect to get a honest answer.
Some people were upfront about who they were like Kyle when they found out who I was.
I will agree they are passionate players like me. I have one rule if you want to ride with me, don't lie to me. I ran into Ben Dean on another server too. I think we were guildmates like CR. I was CR's cleric on prexus raids and never had an issue with his monk I don't think except for the pantheon question. He still follows me on twitter. I honestly wish the best for their team but they severely damaged their reputation. I honestly think they never tried scam anyone they had a lot of real bad luck and tried to keep their the head above the water. A lot people were going to lose big.
My honest opinion they should have seen it coming cancer stage 4 is not an overnight thing with his wife and high school sweetheart. DO the math. They have how many refactors, class rebalancings, uncompleted class designs with 3 continents, 64 regions, 9 races, and 12 classes to complete before they launch.
They threatened me with legal actions because I published a public thread concerning their FTB status. Update your bod status and pay your taxes I will say again.
I know most of you shills think I am obessed with this game. I ran the biggest pantheon wiki for its time. It was my job to keep up with the development.

Nope, not delusional at all.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You can't recognize voices. You are mentally ill

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
nerds GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Don't listen to them Mr. Sox Mr. Sox . There really are just 4 or 5 people in the world and they all play MMOs on your server and in your guild.

Why would they deny it and call you a total fucking loon if you weren't right about everything?

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nathan makes Bazgrim look like an impartial and respected content creator.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I look forward to all the exploiting that will happen (if the hacker boys are even "playing" this).

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Without a publisher nothing is going forward. They trying to see if they get more upgrades and pledge. They do this shit every year. Expect another hate wave in two months. Nathan is good people and so is bazgrim. He is done with pantheon.

Last edited:

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
Pantheon dev team winter retreat. Make sure to watch entire thing.

• 2Mother of God
  • 2Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 6 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pantheon dev team winter retreat. Make sure to watch entire thing.

Gotta love how people see the chairs stacking up, ramming into each other at break neck speeds - and they just peacefully sit there. The dude is clearly yelling get the fuck off the seat.