Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Punch baby strollers

Golden Knight of the Realm
I would like to know how the extraction game community is handling this news. A sexy new IP appears out of nowhere offering breathtaking gameplay and then is gone. They must be devastated.
You do realize VR isn't saying the extraction game is going away right? Just that they are continuing work on the MMORPG.

The extraction game will still be there for you. When asked, they don't say it's gone. Not to worry.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I dont have alts. I use my real name and pics on social media. I got a cool last name and get accused of being related to celebrities with my last name. Apocalypse from intrepid is not going anywhere either. It's one of those things that be great after the real game launches. Everyone must have forgotten about the real BRK stunt from two years ago. I have wondered if the founder's conclave was 247. The Fc was an additional zone for$ 500 pledges and above.

Last edited:

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Originally I was going to use the name mr.toe
Audience Reaction GIF by Originals

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I dont have alts. I use my real name and pics on social media. I got a cool last name and get accused of being related to celebrities with my last name. Apocalypse from intrepid is not going anywhere either. It's one of those things that be great after the real game launches. Everyone must have forgotten about the real BRK stunt from two years ago. I have wondered if the founder's conclave was 247. The Fc was an additional zone for$ 500 pledges and above.

Fuck around and find out, Sock

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
If you read up on the founder's conclave they are kind of simiar but much is not about it. If was taking bets I would say yes.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Let me rehash it gets confusing with all of the memes and false accusations. Four years ago Brad died on thi day. Around the same time Shawn Woolley committed suicide like brad 18 years earlier. The time of death for Shawn was a little stretchy because Liz found him dead after checking on for the family dinner . He lived alone.
Hey look, two completely unrelated events. Why are you so retarded?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I wonder if Bazgrim or VoT will start streaming again. Kilsin tried to get me to sign a nda to be in the creator program I was the only one who had to sign I guess because of liz I guess. . I had the best website for pantheon information. It was similar to this page but an engin database and a wordpress landing page. It was connected to Pantheon radio station. I was offered free advertising but refused. I want my webpage to be fair and not biased. Brasse got me to sign up for a $600 pledge and then told minus kick me the community. Joppa did apologize to me later after they hired minus. Minus was smart by building a community and using it as a weapon for the smallerCC. Baz was already established so tried to be his friend. Minus failed at his original podcast WOW+, excuse me, he got run off trying to cover the blizzard lawsuit from the Cosby suite. I never find out why Liz and Epstein signed a private NDA.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
VoT was kicked from the program for admitting to taking bribes in the form pledge upgrades on stream,which is illegal. Minus also recieved a free upgrade. I didn't want one. I am not a shill or a "nice" cult member. Ask Minus to show you the CC receipt for the upgrade pledge. Baz got free twitch tickets and snubbed by his favorite Content creator. He spent at least $1000 flying across country for the tickets. Who does that? Minus kept the scam going with community. The were Ben's spin doctors baz and minus never really played EQ and Nathan played EQ 2. I hope they get charged with conspricy.

Last edited:
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user