Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You could petition twitch and you tube to take down their channel for committing fraud. You could make a case that they knew the servers were underperforming and should not have sold these upgrades. Then go after the content creators to do the right thing and support you.

Soŕry for the spam threads.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
The Unity HDRP runtime alone will be at least a gig. A single unity scene with modern meshes and textures will be another couple of gigs. So no it's not comparable to the amount of content in EQ's 1999 install size.
There's probably some horrific optimisation issues too. Like if they have 50 bears in a zone, the model is in the files 50 times.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can we just put a permanent black box as Mr Sox's avatar? First was some huge fat guy who rapes you in prison and now its his cesspool of a stump. I can smell the rotting through my screen.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Someone's playing the alt troll account angle a bit too hard.

"Soŕry"? Just ban him at this point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Can we just put a permanent black box as Mr Sox's avatar? First was some huge fat guy who rapes you in prison and now its his cesspool of a stump. I can smell the rotting through my screen.
Can you think of any other game that's ever been so visceral?

• 1Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Black And White Falling GIF

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I went off on joppa today. So i doubt it. I went themo_nuclear on him. I rediscuss their tax situation. I told him even beggars have permits. I got tomeout by the mod.for 7 days. They said i was ban evadIng which i didnt. Savanja said to give me another chance. It was someone here who caused me to get suspended

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
There is a problem with the new days people who got a 500 error and never registered got left out of this test.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
My investigation has lead me to discover it was desyndoes aka yams who snitched on me on the pantheon discord. He is such a weasel. Weasels look good on fur coats. Yamz is kelthar.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I spoke to my co host today the podcast is on. Maybe sunday. Cross your fingers.

Last edited: