Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Thats why rowan said the game is never coming out.

You mean the random guy you said was Rowan for no reason at all? And him and everyone else telling you he's not and you're a fucking idiot was him "being a bitch about it"? Then him saying pantheon is never going to release wasn't proof that you're a loon and he's not Rowan, but is actually Rowan confessing to committing felony fraud?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Maybe joppa may make an appearance if i promise to not talk about taxes and acquistions with him. sonce coh has abandon them wth minus and bazgrim. They need another big name to bring them in. Btw I dont take morphine.

• 1Moron
  • 1Seriously?

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Btw I'm Joppa and this game might rock! (In many years)

I wonder if the guys tricking him had their own discord deciding who to pretend to be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Maybe joppa may make an appearance if i promise to not talk about taxes and acquistions with him. sonce coh has abandon them wth minus and bazgrim. They need another big name to bring them in. Btw I dont take morphine.
You're not a big name.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
more of a weasel aint he

a big name weasel around here I'd say

some people were actually looking forward to his loose cannon podcast, cuz reasons

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Btw I'm Joppa and this game might rock! (In many years)

I wonder if the guys tricking him had their own discord deciding who to pretend to be.

If you're talking about Mr. Sox Mr. Sox , nobody tricks him into anything.

He just decides people are completely different people based on nothing and there's no changing his mind

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

If you're talking about Mr. Sox Mr. Sox , nobody tricks him into anything.

He just decides people are completely different people based on nothing and there's no changing his mind
Based on nothing? Hardly! He's the world's preeminent expert on voice identification.

How else would he know all those celebrities/CEOs/devs were in his guilds despite them repeatedly denying his claims? He's too clever for their lies.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

yoooooo lets goooooooooo

oooo
o
oooooooooo chat yoooo
Holy shit. Looks like an upscaled ps2 game without the depth of gameplay. The people behind this must be so embarrassed right now. Dark Age of Sprigguns looked better when it was released. Sad.

If I was one of those pathetic souls whose name will be forever, and ever, and ever, attached to this dark stain in the history of gaming I would be looking into a serious fucking career change and/or faking my death.

As for the people that paid money for this and this is what they get… sad bastards should consider seeking someone to act as a conservator for their finances as they obviously can’t be trusted to make sound economic decisions.

Both should probably be medically discouraged from procreating.

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf

DickTrickle

The mobs are so sparse. Watched for 15-20 minutes and they spent 90% of the time running.

• 2Worf

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
The mobs are so sparse. Watched for 15-20 minutes and they spent 90% of the time running.

Isn't Ai fun?

nta2.jpg

nta1.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1703694656448.png

Hey look! The game that doesnt exist has a twitch category. Weird huh?

• 2Moron
  • 1Mother of God