Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pledge $55 or more

Traveler's Pledge - Seeker's rewards, PLUS: Digital copy of the game (including 30 days of game time), and the in-game title "Pantheon Explorer!"

$10 more than the Alpha tier, and you only get beta access... no.

Patience Grasshopper.

In addition to the august advice of the rerolled crew, Brad needs to formerly convene a council of former/current EQ/VG players to bounce ideas off of and to catch shit like the KS page issues. Free pr and he needs someone looking over his shoulder. Having a chair for a CEO won't do.
Big fat +1 to this idea.

Pledge $55 or more

Traveler's Pledge - Seeker's rewards, PLUS: Digital copy of the game (including 30 days of game time), and the in-game title "Pantheon Explorer!"

$10 more than the Alpha tier, and you only get beta access... no.
It's the unlimited tier, though. So that makes it okay in my book.

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
I really didn't know how far that screenshot would go when I leaked it all those years ago. Pretty impressive, I must say. Sorry, Brad, kind of.

devspotlight_aradune2.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
$250 is really quite tempting but I'm not there yet. Will wait and see what else they do on the page to inspire me.

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
New 250$ tier is basically a lifetime sub, also like the guild tiers, really nice!

Yah, the lifetime sub tier should be limited to max 5k.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm upping to LSub - nevermind it's limited to 1,000.
There shouldn't be a limit on it to be honest. The more money you can get the better at this point. If you actually got 50k people, then that's 12.5M bucks in your pocket.

The only tiers that should be limited in a kickstart are logistical things: Making Dungeons, Personalized Items, Trips and Dinners, Alpha Invites etc. If it's digital or doesn't need a controlled number of people, it should be unlimited.

The only other limited thing should be something that entices people to fill up quickly like $45 alpha access for the first 1000 people then that tier becomes $1000 after it fills up.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
It's the unlimited tier, though. So that makes it okay in my book.
Yeah, it's right where it should be.

They are missing the:

-$25.00 - Digital Copy - Unlimited - No Beta - Cheap Price

Physical Swag tiers.

I'd go to $300 if there was physical swag at that level (Collector's Box or Map) Yada. Yada. Yada.

Still need:
1. Hire Draegen to fix the look.
2. Fix the stretch goals to put class/race first.

FAQ/Q&A to clarify the video misstatements (On Mac, DeathPenalty, What Grouping Centric Means: Trinity, Class Interdependence, Yada Yada Yada)

tad10

Elisha Dushku
There shouldn't be a limit on it to be honest. The more money you can get the better at this point. If you actually got 50k people, then that's 12.5M bucks in your pocket.

The only tiers that should be limited in a kickstart are logistical things: Making Dungeons, Personalized Items, Trips and Dinners, Alpha Invites etc. If it's digital or needs a controlled number of people, it should be unlimited.

The only limited thing should be something that entices people to fill up quickly like $45 alpha access for the first 1000 people then that tier becomes $1000 after it fills up.
I agree that it should be higher than 1,000 for the lifetime sub. That only gets them to 250,000. I'd do 3,500 for that level. That alone gets them over the goal.

Gecko_sl

shitlord

The only tiers that should be limited in a kickstart are logistical things: Making Dungeons, Personalized Items, Trips and Dinners, Alpha Invites etc. If it's digital or doesn't need a controlled number of people, it should be unlimited.

The only other limited thing should be something that entices people to fill up quickly like $45 alpha access for the first 1000 people then that tier becomes $1000 after it fills up.
Except by setting artificial limits you create a false sense of urgency so people want to buy your product quickly!

C'mon, it's marketing 101, man.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Except by setting artificial limits you create a false sense of urgency so people want to buy your product quickly!

C'mon, it's marketing 101, man.
Good point $250 lifetime sub limited to 1,000. Then go to $500 lifetime sub, unlimited for this KS.

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well the $300 is sold out, so all your hopes of designing Dan's Meaty Codpiece are gone if you didnt get in yet.