Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They can add another lifetime-tier when the first 1000 are gone (then for 275$)... make it scarce so people pledge
smile.png

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Except by setting artificial limits you create a false sense of urgency so people want to buy your product quickly!

C'mon, it's marketing 101, man.
Sure, that's why the kickstarter has X amount of days left and "will never be offered ever again".

Caliane

$55 tier makes no sense. Should be $30.
how do you figure?

its the $45 tier but without limits.

As others stated, you put an "early bird" tier with limited spots at one price, and an unlimited one at a higher price, for when that limited supply runs out.
Standard practice.

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
how do you figure?

its the $45 tier but without limits.

As others stated, you put an "early bird" tier with limited spots at one price, and an unlimited one at a higher price, for when that limited supply runs out.
Standard practice.
Except the $55 tier doesn't get Alpha, it gets beta. I'm surprised people are defending it. lol

Devnull_sl

shitlord
I really didn't know how far that screenshot would go when I leaked it all those years ago. Pretty impressive, I must say. Sorry, Brad, kind of.

devspotlight_aradune2.jpg
When I first saw this I did a double take because I thought it was Dark Souls or Deep Down. This screenshot should be a target for what Pantheon should look like. The minimalist white UI and faint floating name text is strikingly modern looking. The art style is dark, gloomy and just the right amount of low rez that is in style right now.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
The guild tiers are stand alone and not included in anything else. Forefather ($1500)tier includes Guildmaster ($750) tier, but that is all.
Yea they need to change that. Anyone who's gonna pony up $10k for a game should get everything. The entire dev team should take em to lunch and offer em direct access the the developer forums.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
The guild tiers are stand alone and not included in anything else. Forefather ($1500)tier includes Guildmaster ($750) tier, but that is all.
But then the 10k description says "All previous rewarded tiers" ..they might want to note the exclusion. (Just in case someone is on the fence, I read it as Forefather and Guildmaster stand alone except the 10k)

Sentien_sl

shitlord
But then the 10k description says "All previous rewarded tiers" ..they might want to note the exclusion. (Just in case someone is on the fence, I read it as Forefather and Guildmaster stand alone except the 10k)
Maybe I'm just misunderstanding it, I'm just going from the wording in the Guildmaster tier where it says only included in Forefather's. I agree with what Merlin said, putting up $10k should definitely get you the guild perks.