Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Pantheon is not gonna be a good fit for the guys who need the crust cut off their sandwiches

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Why do you want me to post a video weasel. If do then you would have honor your agreement from the forums to do a podcast with me. I could careless if you do. I really want you to do one with me. The point of the podcasts to bring the right attention to fair and honest questions. You are a wealth of knowledge about gaming but you are known to be a lighting rod too.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Why do you want me to post a video weasel. If do then you would have honor your agreement from the forums to do a podcast with me. I could careless if you do. I really want you to do one with me. The point of the podcasts to bring the right attention to fair and honest questions. You are a wealth of knowledge about gaming but you are known to be a lighting rod too.
You asked... I answered. I guess this is another hoax.

I'm also not sure I'm ready to have my comments be out in the public again, seeing as I am Alex/Furor and have plenty of haters out there. I had to spend a lot of money on lawyers to take care of some of my issues when I was forced out from Blizzard.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Yes i had always known you were alex. I dont care about blizzard bullshit. I will always support you because you gave me a shot when i was unhireable as a cleric. Yes you needed clerics and i was nt that good back then. Over the years i always knew i had a spot in your raid until the practice became perfect and i topped the parses as starlezza.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
You asked... I answered. I guess this is another hoax.

I'm also not sure I'm ready to have my comments be out in the public again, seeing as I am Alex/Furor and have plenty of haters out there. I had to spend a lot of money on lawyers to take care of some of my issues even I was forced out from Blizzard.
Alex what really happened in the Crosby Suite?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Yes you were a dick but what gamer isnt especially during this time and day. All we have now is bunch of wussies for players. B one to challenge us anymore. A bunch of nintendo babies.