Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
The Ratio of Snooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bullshit tiny e-peen jousting to folks falling into lakes, off of bikes, tripped by turtles etc is nearly reaching 9000+|
Do your jobs mates ffs

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Will Mr. Sox Mr. Sox have the abyss ready in time
No Way GIF

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am wondering when Holly Langdale is going to get fired from Microsoft and join the Pantheon team. So, a new zone every 4 months and there is approximately 60+ zones in the game. I see they changed prestatus title again to prelease instead of pre-alpha 1.2.3.4.5.Shakedown then alpha.beta. what is next? It's confusing as fuck

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
PvP server 100% confirmed in the Sox link, at about 21:50

If you can't handle classic PvE consider yourself strongly cautioned

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I get fitted for my new foot wednestday. Wish me luck. Nev Campbell cancelled on the comic con but we got the kingpin(vince) instead

• 4Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I’ll be streaming this for a few hours every Saturday at 6:30pm est. I will just be running every stream like my last one, an unscripted static group focused on leveling and killing named/bosses.

Looking forward to showing off some cool new areas that haven’t been seen before.
They’ve brought Zaide on as creative director.

It’s happening boys.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I get fitted for my new foot wednestday. Wish me luck. Nev Campbell cancelled on the comic con but we got the kingpin(vince) instead
Post of pic of it. If you want I can send you free FoH logo stickers to put on it. High quality. Happy to pay shipping.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users