Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LOL the grift is going into overdrive. I thought it was fully funded? Why do they still need $250-$3000 pledges for scam alpha sessions?

Skärmbild 2024-02-11 102945.png

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LOL the grift is going into overdrive. I thought it was fully funded? Why do they still need $250-$3000 pledges for scam alpha sessions?

View attachment 513878
What the fuck is the difference between those offers? oooo more game time? So you are just outright giving them more money the higher it goes?

Honestly though, you are just giving them money....

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

What?! Are you guys some kind of Blizzard shills up in this thread? They get a shitload of digital nonsens and Pre-Alpha Seasons maybe.

Chris

Potato del Grande
What?! Are you guys some kind of Blizzard shills up in this thread? They get a shitload of digital nonsens and Pre-Alpha Seasons maybe.
Here I am paying $10 a month to have a blast in WoW, when I could be paying $100 for a pre alpha.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here.

We love to show fail videos so much in this forum. Lets just show a movie of them at this point. Enjoy...

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 6 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Lot of Brad mads in here about us all playing the game we supported
You think 3k is a fair price to pay for a game that will never come out? You know games generally cost like 60ish and with subscription might be like 20$ a month, this is a scam and a half. Enjoy the game that stays pre-alpha forever!

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You're just mad cuz u spent 300,000$ on this game it never came out. Its ok.

• 2Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
If I don't have a second Pantheon Podcast by I reviewed my new foot. I will stop posting this sailors shit. I have a question. i have a friend whose hard drive crashed and he is trying to save his old files what does He need to do now to get them back?

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

If I don't have a second Pantheon Podcast by I reviewed my new foot. I will stop posting this sailors shit. I have a question. i have a friend whose hard drive crashed and he is trying to save his old files what does je need to do now to get them back?
Use the correct part of the forum for that question - as in, it has its own thread within the correct forum. I wont say more than that because I already know you'll double talk your way out of your trade offer because you're a spineless, psychopathic degenerate.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If I don't have a second Pantheon Podcast by I reviewed my new foot. I will stop posting this sailors shit. I have a question. i have a friend whose hard drive crashed and he is trying to save his old files what does je need to do now to get them back?

2nd? You mentally ill pedophile criminal still haven’t put out a 1st. How many senior citizens have you tried to abduct in the last week?

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Bro I think the audio is broken

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users