Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chris

Potato del Grande
He's deep in the abyss

Screenshot_20240129-230725_YouTube2.jpg
I like how the test video was deleted, so the image I tinted extra blue as a joke is the only evidence it ever existed now.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
First of all, I love women. To understand you have to look at it from my point of view. Everquest was a troubled time for me losing my father to cancer. One of the kindest people I met in my life. Life is not fair. Brad's Visions provided a structure to lean on when I was down and for someone to disrespect it makes me mad. The gods smiled at us and delivered Brad to us to make it much easier to deal with people. He gave us a community. In a community, everyone is an equal. one vision, one voice, and one world.

People have pretended and claimed to carry on Brad's legacy and go on streams beards unshaven and hair uncombed, refusing and dodging the tax professionals until they catch them and make them pay up or jail time. They were begging for money when they had an ownership group already paying the bills.

I know Rowan went to the funeral, what about Joppa? Kilson was in Australia. 5000 miles away. A high percentage of the small tram lives overseas or in NJ. Not paying taxes probably.

Last edited:

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
First of all, I love women. To understand you have to look at it from my point of view. Everquest was a troubled time for me. One of the kindest people I met in my life. Life is not fair. Brad's Visions provided a structure to lean on when I was down for someone to disrespect it makes me mad. The gods smiled at us and delivered Brad to us to make it much easier to deal with people. He gave us a community. In a community, everyone is an equal.
Is Brad in the room with you right now..?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
His spirit is. Brad wasnt a good businessman but he had wonderful ideas to bring people together. If it wasn't for him all of this FOH would have never happened. all of us would have been strangers in the Night.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i delivered on everything I said so far, weasel, what about you? I learned to quote posts and produce podcasts. and set a business model for kids to enjoy with their families. I am pretty tired now. I fired my maid today. You tried to help people that just don't care.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I entered and did laundry the other day you could tell my presence as people tried to help me like I was Jesus. I did it all in my wheelchair. The laundry attendant says to me. you don't need any help I see. you are pretty independent. It was my first time out in public with my chair.

I ran two guilds in EQ, and we were the best-dressed guild on mangler and vox when I was in charge. I built Swords and Boards from the ground up. I got sick multiple times with my foot and had to step down. Weasel, I rather be respected than liked.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Sox can I ask what your other source of income is until this pirate cartoon plan comes to fruition
His source of income is you and me, bud. There's probably zero chance he's not fully funded by government disability.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i want to answer the question about music for the animation sequence.

Yes. it's a great song by Alan Parsons's project called Time.

If I finish the movie when they go under the whirlpool i want part of this song playing.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Weasel's perception of people on assistance. He learned it from his watching of the Chappelle show.

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fortress Deviare

K. I know it has haters, but that end fight looks a billion times better than the first time we saw it.

Im usually a fan of lore, but Im "not" a fan of lore puking where you have pages and pages of dialogue you have to read in the middle of a dungeon or something. Give it to me like New World, so I can collect it and refer back to it if I "want" too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
In a few weeks of therapy with my new foot. I plan to enroll in Medicare school and go to work in the industry. In all my time being sick caused me to think that a new industry needs good people who care.

John Rhys-Davies is coming to the comic con in a few weeks.​

Last edited: