Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
K. I know it has haters, but that end fight looks a billion times better than the first time we saw it.

Im usually a fan of lore, but Im "not" a fan of lore puking where you have pages and pages of dialogue you have to read in the middle of a dungeon or something. Give it to me like New World, so I can collect it and refer back to it if I "want" too.
That video is 3 years old. And not the current art style. Dont let Nigron fool you with that bullshit they have scrapped again and again.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Zaide, if you drop the backlight on your podcasts to a darker solid color, it will greatly improve your viewing. The content is great, but the backlit hurts my eyes. Your voice would be better on a radio than video. I think.

• 1Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Zaide, if you drop the backlight on your podcasts to a darker solid color, it will greatly improve your viewing. The content is great, but the backlit hurts my eyes. Your voice would be better on a radio than video. I think.

Can you demonstrate please so we understand what you mean?

• 2Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You're such an unbelievable piece of shit. The gall of critiquing someone's podcast when you haven't done shit (despite claiming you would) and the little one minute video you made was utterly trash tier in terms of technical quality and personality.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You're such an unbelievable piece of shit. The gall of critiquing someone's podcast when you haven't done shit (despite claiming you would) and the little one minute video you made was utterly trash tier in terms of technical quality and personality.
He released a podcast, and obviously has lots of experience reviewing content and creators. How bout you stop trashing this forum with your negativity and just appreciate his constructive criticism for what it is.

• 2Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So ah Joppa this one's for you bud

You said bards and necros would be added later after launch. How many classes will there be at launch?

(End podcast)

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Before I was the SOXX. It was the Bart. Let me toot my horn since I am a former bard who is the only EQ player to have a zone named after them in EQ. Windsong Sanctuary. I am the great Barto Rockarolla Windsong. Minstrel of the 51st level. Old School Q. Your great FOH leader, Furor, only had a spell after him and they misspelled his name. Ha ha. He is still butt-hurt over it.

/Kneel before the SOXX.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I will let u know a pieces of history about me. I have over 1000 friends by now on the Pantheon forums and when I posted on the forum 5 k views would spawn because of my friends list. I was the driving force behind The Crossroads of Terminus, the only official Pantheon wiki. I did it on enjin and they disabled their web servers last year. but you can see bits and pieces on the web and on the Pantheon forums. It was intense.

One of the features i had was a diabase of content on Pantheon before Pantheon plus and the Library of Pantheon did it. I had access to all of brad's official documents as an admin on Pantheon before the new webpage. I was the only CC asked to sign an NDA. I gave Baz my blessing. I am familiar with all the content creators and watched over 1000 of videos. I love you tube and Twitch.

Unfortunately, life has hit me hard before the knee and I have been slowly regaining my life back. I have died three times in 8 years. I grew to respect Minus more even though he thought I was a little over the top about things. VR at the time wasnt ready for the primetime. Brad was the one who unbanned my account after my father died one night as he was working on the CS phones. Smed made the execs work the phones one night a month early in the beginning of EQ.

I come from a family of money. 3 doctors in the family and a 20-year military Vietnam veteran. I have refused to take their money for now. For one My foot is fuked up. Two money corrupts. Three when I hit 62, I want to have something to fall back on. I ran one of the most successful comic bookstores in 1990s in NC after taking over the store with 50 k debt and no more issues comings. In six months, the store broke even, and I save the owner. I got a perfect copy Hulk 181 for my trouble. It's about 40, 000 dollars today. I know investments.

I am a creative person and valves integrity. I will never fault a man who tries and does his best.

Yes, the video was short, but Joppa did respond to it on stream. So, it worked. It didnt need to be flashy but I got my point across. I think they are still holding the Liz Issue over me, I havent talk to her in over 4 years. SOE still constantly shits on me. Why didnt you take a look at that issue Zaide. Why some get 7 days and other people get a perm ban after thousands of dollars and 15 yr service over 4 accounts. Do the Math. Shill.

VR is not going to release bards and Necros for several reasons. They are still broke azz developers or claiming to still be. Necro pets would have pathing issues like the summoner (Mage), bard mechanics suck. necros and bards would be the most popular classes and they will spoil the reveal. They keep moving the goal posts. so they can spend their beer and pizza money on something else.

I would hate to play poker against these guys.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Hmmm. Haha only lvl 5, not fevor vs. Teir lvl 4 raid zone. I guess expected a lot harder name coming from a complicated man. I guess I won the battle.

Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I will let u know a pieces of history about me. I have over 1000 friends by now on the Pantheon forums and when I posted on the forum 5 k views would spawn because of my friends list. I was the driving force behind The Crossroads of Terminus, the only official Pantheon wiki. I did it on enjin and they disabled their web servers last year. but you can see bits and pieces on the web and on the Pantheon forums. It was intense.

One of the features i had was a diabase of content on Pantheon before Pantheon plus and the Library of Pantheon did it. I had access to all of brad's official documents as an admin on Pantheon before the new webpage. I was the only CC asked to sign an NDA. I gave Baz my blessing. I am familiar with all the content creators and watched over 1000 of videos. I love you tube and Twitch.

Unfortunately, life has hit me hard before the knee and I have been slowly regaining my life back. I have died three times in 8 years. I grew to respect Minus more even though he thought I was a little over the top about things. VR at the time wasnt ready for the primetime. Brad was the one who unbanned my account after my father died one night as he was working on the CS phones. Smed made the execs work the phones one night a month early in the beginning of EQ.

I come from a family of money. 3 doctors in the family and a 20-year military Vietnam veteran. I have refused to take their money for now. For one My foot is fuked up. Two money corrupts. Three when I hit 62, I want to have something to fall back on. I ran one of the most successful comic bookstores in 1990s in NC after taking over the store with 50 k debt and no more issues comings. In six months, the store broke even, and I save the owner. I got a perfect copy Hulk 181 for my trouble. It's about 40, 000 dollars today. I know investments.

I am a creative person and valves integrity. I will never fault a man who tries and does his best.

Yes, the video was short, but Joppa did respond to it on stream. So, it worked. It didnt need to be flashy but I got my point across. I think they are still holding the Liz Issue over me, I havent talk to her in over 4 years. SOE still constantly shits on me. Why didnt you take a look at that issue Zaide. Why some get 7 days and other people get a perm ban after thousands of dollar and 15 yr service over 4 accounts. Do the Math. Shill.

Vr is not going to release bards and Necros for several reasons. They are still broke azz developers or claiming to still be. Necro pets would have pathing issues like the summoner (Mage), bard mechanics suck. necros and bards would be the most popular classes and they will spoil the reveal. They keep moving the goal posts. so they can spend their beer and pizza money on something else.

1708538111203.png

Chris

Potato del Grande
Thinking he had a zone named after him. We may have finally found an ego that could give Sam Deathwalker a run for his money.
Probably named himself after a zone like Mudcrush Dirtfeet named himself after a WoW NPC.

• 2Like